Lisa Jacobs Photography

5 Reviews for Lisa Jacobs Photography

• Nicole

Nicole Monaco · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Excellent experience

I had an immediate phone interview and she was amazing. I can’t wait for her to join us on our special day

Sent on 04/25/2019

Heather · Married on 11/19/2017

Lisa is a fantastic photographer and captured everything that my husband and I asked for. In our meeting, Lisa outlined her general procedures for us and asked us what we wanted for our photos. She was extremely accommodating to everything we asked for. Her calm demeanor helped keep the day running smoothly! We have gotten tons of complements about her photos. Lisa made herself very accessible leading up to the wedding and took all of our requests and suggestions seriously. Couples need to make hundreds of decisions leading up to their wedding day.
    Booking Lisa was one of the first decisions we made and it was easily one of the smartest ones we made. Book Lisa and you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • Mrsbdg

Jess · Married on 08/18/2017

Lisa was a great photographer for our wedding. We knew, working with her, that she was had recently graduated and was not a seasoned highly experienced team of photographers. We were seeking an affordable photographer who would be flexible with their packages due to our tight budget. We had originally eliminated an engagement shoot because of our budget but Lisa did one FOR FREE!
    Due to our long distance planning and issues with weather, we had to cancel and reschedule our engagement shoot three times! She was so accommodating to our situation! We loved our engagement pictures and had so many to choose from. Lisa was very patient with my husband who gets very awkwardly silly and may not listen to directions. She gave us some posing tips while she was shooting which was greatly appreciated. I must say, Lisa also went above and beyond, learning some phrases in Spanish to better communicate with my husband.
    We had originally intended to present Lisa with a shot list for our wedding, something I believe is a common request of photographers to their couples. We had planned to create a list to provide Lisa and her second shooter with to ensure all photos were completed. Unfortunately, we forgot to create one with all of the last minute planning and understand this was why some of our desired photos were not taken. Due to this, we missed a number of key pictures we had intended to alert Lisa we wanted. I do think the photographs that were missed were pretty typical shots one would expect like pictures of the centerpieces, however, I also don't expect Lisa to read my mind. I appreciate all of the time, hard work, and long hours Lisa put in for the photographs for our wedding day.
    If you are looking for a responsive, caring, and affordable photographer Lisa.

Sent on 09/22/2017

• 165 Clarken Drive West Orange, 07052 See on map
    Location of (Lisa Jacobs Photography)