Lindsey Wirht Makeup Artist

Savannah, GA View map

Lindsey has been a professional makeup artist for the past 16 years. Her love for makeup translates into her love for making women feel beautiful. Your wedding day is the most special day of your life. Her goal is to make you feel and look beautiful! Using only top quality products is my key. Lindseys work has been featured in Martha Stewart Bridal Magazine, Weddings Unveiled, Inside Weddings, The Premiere Bride, 100 Layer Cake, Style Me Pretty, Jacksonville Magazine and many other popular wedding blogs.

• Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding hair in Savannah

Having a destination wedding in Savannah , I was very lucky for Lindsey to be recommended to me. With no trial, just a quick phone call & text , I felt comfortable I would be in good hands on my wedding day. And I was....she made me feel beautiful .. I loved the airbrush foundation too. I felt my most pretty and all thanks to her talent!!
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha Married on 04/25/2019

Fast, Convenient and Beautiful

Lindsey and her partner Jessica did hair and make-up for my wedding this past April. We had 5 adult women and 2 older ladies as well. We were done well within the timeline I gave her and we all looked gorgeous. I had tons of compliments on hair and make up, even after leaving on the makeup until the next day for the post-wedding brunch. Also, Lindsey and Jessica did great with members of the entourage who had no idea how they wanted their make-up or hair. They picked styles and colors that were flattering on the person.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 04/15/2019

Fantastic!

I hired Lindsey just days before my elopement to Savannah. I was desperate to find someone to do my hair too and she was able to get her friend Jessica to do my hair. Both ladies were fantastic and I am so grateful for Lindsey’s help! I don’t normally wear makeup and wanted a natural look that would photograph well and hold up to the humidity. She nailed it! My photos turned out beautiful and I am so happy I found her and Jessica too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jax Mustang Jax Mustang Wedding Photographers

Fantastic to work with. Great personality, knows her stuff.

All About You Entertainment All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

You will be so happy to have Lindsey do your makeup on the most special day of your life! You will be so pleased with the results. Her easy going personality will make you feel at ease as she glams you up and your makeup will last all night!

Dream Weaver Photos Dream Weaver Photos Wedding Photographers

If you want to look amazing on your wedding day BUT more importantly - look amazing at that last shot of the night, Lindsey will make it happen. Professional , timely and talented- Lindsey is a wonderful make up artist!!!

Savannah, 31405
Location of (Lindsey Wirht Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding