Rach Loves Troy

Savannah, GA View map

Rach Lea Photography is a photojournalistic wedding photography company that focuses on capturing the candid, emotional and beautiful moments of you big day. We have been describe as sheek and sophiticated while fun and vibrant by our brides. Rachael Oerther established this company in 2008 in North Carolina and has shot weddings all across the country. We are currently settled and based in Savannah, GA and loving every minute of shooting in the south! Let us be a part of your day because like is too sweet to choose anything less than GREAT! Email me at Rachleaphoto@gmail.com today or call 502-593-3902.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

Alexandria Married on 06/13/2015
    Rachael was wonderful to work with! She is great at interpreting a couples personality and portraying it on film. She connects with her clients and makes you comfortable. My husband and I are NOT photo people but she made things easy. She is sure to capture all the little details of the day. She is always quick to respond and very helpful with vendor suggestions. Having someone who loves savannah and their job makes a huge difference! I'm so glad we had her for our wedding!
    Mark Married on 05/17/2015
    We have not received our pictures back yet, but Rachael was just a pleasure to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable and she got the locations/poses that we asked for. She is just as sweet as can be...
    Jennifer Married on 11/15/2014
    When I first contacted Rachael I told her I wanted a photographer who felt less like a vendor and more like a friend that I invited to our wedding. Now I feel like I've known Rach for years! She somehow managed to make me feel calm and magically made my bridal party feel comfortable in front of the camera. Towards the end of the reception Rachael showed me any my family some of the photos she had taken and also displayed them for all the guests to see. Rachael took my engagement photos so I know the wedding photos will be beautiful as well. Her husband also did our videography and he was so amazing as well! I can't wait for our next milestone so I can have Rachael as a photographer again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

All About You Entertainment All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love Rachael! She has such an amazing eye for photography! She is a delight to be around and always has a smile on her face! You need to connect with your photographer as you will be spending almost your whole day with them, you will love her! Her pictures are so lovely you will be so over the moon happy!

Lindsey Wirht Makeup Artist Lindsey Wirht Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Racheal is one of my favorite photographers to work with! She captures your story with beauty and style! You would be lucky to have her on your wedding day!

41 helmsman ct. Savannah, GA, 31410
Location of (Rach Loves Troy)

Rach Loves Troy frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Rach Loves Troy offer?

Rach Loves Troy offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Rach Loves Troy offer?

Rach Loves Troy offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Rach Loves Troy offer for wedding events?

Rach Loves Troy offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rach Loves Troy and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rach Loves Troy is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding