Lindsey Poyar Photography

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Lindsey Poyar Photography is a wedding photographer located in Cleveland, Ohio, that serves the surrounding region and is willing to travel. Lindsay Poyar would be thrilled to share her talent and experience with couples to help memorialize their wedding day.

Lindsey Poyar Photography will work closely with couples to make sure she captures every precious moment. Lindsey uses a contemporary photography style to authentically shoot your big day. She offers to photograph your day using high-resolution images and may also provide couples with additional hours, a second shooter, and toning. Lindsey Poyar Photography will photograph engagement shoots and wedding portraits, and may work one event per day and go with couples to multiple locations upon request. Couples may receive digital files of their images.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Heather
    Heather S. Married on 07/02/2021

Absolutely incredible

When you find an affordable wedding photographer, it’s natural to be skeptical. But Lindsey is PERFECTION. I got 70 pictures to preview mere hours after my wedding! And they are all STUNNING. The *only* hiccup was that no one photographed the grooms party getting ready but that may have been miscommunication on the part of my wedding coordinator. Lindsey is an incredible person and I’m so happy I found her. I am obsessed with my pictures already!!! I want to get married again just so I can rehire her. As a plus size bride, it’s nerve wracking finding a photographer to trust to make you feel your best in your photos. Lindsey blew my expectations away!! You will NOT regret booking her!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 06/05/2021

She is awesome!

Lindsey and her assistant (Natalie) were AMAZING! They were so positive and made taking pictures very natural- even my now husband had fun taking pictures! I had some very specific pictures I wanted and she made sure to get all of them. We got the previews within 24 hours and they came out beautiful! Can’t wait to see the rest! Highly recommend!
  • Kendra
    Kendra D. Married on 02/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing! You will not be disappointed!!!

We had to hire a new photographer last minute due various reasons and having a wedding during a pandemic, made it that much more stressful. Lindsey made this day so stress free for us, and if she was stressed at all she sure didn’t show it. She was very professional. Now I’ll move onto how she fit into our experience and day, because I think it is important to find a photographer that doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable or awkward. Lindsey is the exact opposite.
    Lindsey was absolutely amazing from the initial meeting all the way through the end of our day. Her personality fit right into our crowd, making it easy for us to relax and enjoy the day and get some fantastic photos. For two people that hate their photo taken and hate being the center of attention like us, this was soooo imperative to the experience. My husband makes me laugh on a regular basis, and it didn’t stop just because of the wedding day. Lindsey was able to capture those genuine moments of us just being who we are: enjoying the day and each other. She wasn’t afraid of pulling us out to get the golden hour photos; otherwise, I probably would have forgotten. She also was not shy about giving directions to ensure she captured those perfect shots. She made sure to capture not only those spontaneous moments, but also our inspiration photos that we liked and sent to her. Everything turned out beautiful, and I don’t think it would have been as great without her. You truly will not be disappointed! Hire Her!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Cleveland, Ohio Cleveland, OH, 44101
440-493-1428
Location of (Lindsey Poyar Photography)

Lindsey Poyar Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lindsey Poyar Photography include in the starting price?

Lindsey Poyar Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lindsey Poyar Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lindsey Poyar Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lindsey Poyar Photography offer?

Lindsey Poyar Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lindsey Poyar Photography offer?

Lindsey Poyar Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lindsey Poyar Photography offer for wedding events?

Lindsey Poyar Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Lindsey Poyar Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lindsey Poyar Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding