Kathleen, GA 31047 Map · Phone number

About Lindley's Photography

Life is good when you are having fun with the person you love! Tiffany and I are a husband and wife photoraphy team and are so blessed to do what we love every weekend. We believe in celebrating what makes each couple and wedding day different while our photography is driven by the unique stories of our amazing couples. We hope you will check out our website where we not only have amazing photos from numerous weddings but a complete wedding galley to show how we capture a complete wedding day. Whether you have been planning your wedding since second grade or just a couple weeks we know you want it to be the perfect day.

Follow Lindley's Photography on

• George Street Photo & Video
  • (Once like a spark) photography
  • Union Lane & Co.

Lindley's Photography 2
Lindley's Photography 3
Lindley's Photography 4

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Get yourself a photographer that will knock down doors for you...

But really, Husband and wife team Jared and Tiffany are the real deal! The biggest incident on my big day was when some of the bridesmaids dresses got locked in the church’s bridal suite and a key was no where to be found! Jared sprung into action and was on his hands and knees trying to help up break open the door! But their skills go beyond breaking down a door, from posing to positioning my dress to scouting out great shot locations, they were so amazing. They made sure I got all the pictures I wanted, even though the weather was starting to not cooperate when I wanted my bridal party portraits outside. I guarantee hiring them will be one of the easiest decisions you make.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Joy · Married on 08/25/2018

I do not even know where to start. The Lindley's are WONDERFUL! They were by far our favorite vendors. We are so so so grateful we booked them, worth every single penny. Not only do they have a clear passion for what they do, but they are great at it. They listened to every picture idea we had and executed it flawlessly. The pictures are absolutely stunning and we will treasure them forever. When taking the pictures they have the most "client-centered" approach, instead of just snapping photos like I imagine any other photographer would, they made sure they understood our vision. They listen. They are also so organized and quick without skimping quality. My bridesmaids were so excited that we all got amazing pictures and they still got to enjoy part of cocktail hour! Beyond the beautiful, artistic, and captivating photos, the team makes the biggest part at the wedding. They separated to make sure as many of our favorite shots were taken, and then when needed worked together flawlessly as well. They are so much more than wedding photographers. When I needed a moment alone to reflect, Jared was there making sure I got it. When we needed more glow sticks on the dance floor, he was running around putting them on all our guests. Tiffany has an eye for beauty and understands what some of the girls were thinking before we even said anything, she was always there to advocate and point things out. I had so many people come up to me and comment on how wonderful my photographers were, and I agree. My highest recommendation to anyone planning a wedding is to book Lindley's. Even if it means budgeting smaller in other places, they are worth everything. They are more than amazing wedding photographers, they are wedding superstars. Best decision we made in our planning process. Thank you to Jared and Tiffany! We will forever be grateful!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Steffi · Married on 07/22/2018

Of all the aspects of wedding planning, choosing a photographer made me feel the most nervous and intimidated. I had read reviews and skimmed through so many albums before stumbling upon Lindley’s Photography—and I’m so glad I did! Jared is friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. He was on top of everything leading up to the wedding, and my day-of coordinator even commented about how organized he was. I don’t think of myself as very photogenic, and I was worried that I would be disappointed with my wedding photos. We scheduled an engagement photo session with Jared a few months before the wedding. After seeing those pictures, I knew I could trust the Lindleys with my wedding photos. Both Tiffany and Jared have a knack for putting people at ease, which is important in staged shots, and they both have an eye for catching amazing candids. We got all the photos we asked for (family member combinations; close-ups of dress, rings, cake, etc.), and they turned out even better than I had hoped for. For our first look and post-ceremony couples’ shots, Jared scouted out the best places outside the venue. Then when a storm started to roll in, he pulled us outside for pictures with the dark clouds in the background. They looked incredible! And the turnaround was so fast: we could download the entire edited album (of almost 800 photos!) less than a month after our ceremony. In sum, I am so grateful to Jared and Tiffany for capturing my wedding day, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Brides, do yourself a favor and book them!

Lindley's Photography 5
    Lindley's Photography 6
    Lindley's Photography 7
    Lindley's Photography 8
    Sent on 09/09/2018

Lindley's Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Hilton Garden Inn
    Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Weddings

Jared and Amanda Lindley provide top notch service at an affordable price. Their young spirits bring a special touch to a bride's special day! You will not be disappointed in what they offer! I have worked with many photographers in this area and would recommend them hands down over the competition!

• Kathleen, 31047 See on map