Lily Photo Booth

Paterson, NJ View map

Lily Photo Booth is a premier photo booth rental service in Paterson, New Jersey. The event staff at Lily Photo Booth works with couples one on one to provide fully custom experiences that everyone will remember from your day. Photo booths are a fun and unique entertainment option that also provides guests with a custom keepsake from your wedding. Bring the best photo booth to your wedding with Lily Photo Booth.

Lily Photo Booth offers all-inclusive photo booth rentals for weddings of every style, size, and budget. The event staff will meet with you for a personal consultation to discuss your needs and build a package that’s right for you. All packages include photo booth attendant service, onsite instant printing, and delivery through text and email.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$300.00

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$450.00

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)
Props

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
Enclosed Booth
Flip Book
Social Media Integration
    Lizet V. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Such a dream to work with , answered all My questions in a clear and timely manner. Was accommodating to my venue mishaps and was a great problem solver. Made my guest feel at ease and engaged. I will definitely be using the Vicky for my next event she’s awesome!

Deals

Lily Photo Booth 1
Exclusive

Paterson, NJ, 07501
201-918-0460

Open 24 hours
Location of (Lily Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding