Union City, Union City, NJ 07087 Map · Phone number

About Lily Beauty NY

Lily Beauty NY is a professional hair and makeup company based out of Northern New Jersey in Union City. Lily is the owner of this company, and her goal is to make you feel happy and relaxed on your big day. She travels all over New York and New Jersey providing on-location hair and makeup services for your wedding. Lily Beauty NY can’t wait to enhance your natural beauty and make you feel gorgeous on your special day.

Experience

Lily worked in a laboratory setting for 10 years, before deciding to “add some color” to her life and pursue her dream of becoming a hair and makeup artist. She learned from the Nina MUA Makeup Academy in New York, and continues to take masterclasses and workshops throughout the year to hone her craft. Lily is always seeking inspiration and ideas to bring her clients the highest quality of services possible.

Lily Beauty NY is willing to work with bridal parties of up to 10 people. Her fee includes an initial consultation and an assistant on your wedding day. Lily prides herself on using the best quality products, which include Chanel, Dior, Nars, Makeup Forever, Charlotte Tilbury and Inglot. Her services include:

• Multiple stylists

Wedding attendee
9150376a3f10c16e iStock 854067134

3 Reviews for Lily Beauty NY

John · Married on 06/06/2018

I found Lily on bridal forum, it was admittedly a leap of faith taking advice from virtual strangers but we are all going through the process so we all know what to look for. As I was searching for a makeup artist it was virtually impossible to find someone who would come out to my wedding venue without requiring multiple people getting their makeup done From the day of the trial through my wedding day, Lily was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what I was looking for and kept in touch throughout, setup a skin care routine for me. She even took care of two extra bridesmaids who wanted hair and makeup the day of without blinking. She is incredibly professional and really makes the whole process relaxing and stress free. I absolutely loved my makeup look. Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful, I personally received multiple compliments throughout the day. I will be using her again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lily Beauty NY's reply:

Thank you John, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day.

Kathy · Married on 04/14/2018

Lily is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her, my schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Lily, you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • O

Odalys · Married on 03/10/2018

Lily was a pleasure to work with. Having her do makeup at my wedding was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Lily is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lily Beauty NY FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 40
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial

• Union City, 07087 See on map
    5512089408 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lily Beauty NY)