Lilli Claire Co

Pensacola, FL Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Hi. Hello. How are you? Welcome to Lilli Claire Co.

I am sure you are very busy (and probably a bit overwhelmed) with all the wedding planning so I'll try and be quick. Let's be honest, picking a photographer for your big day is a very important decision. You're trusting someone to capture only the biggest day of your life....no pressure. That's why I make it a priority to ensure your happiness and comfortability when working with me, meaning I do more than just snap some photos! I want to get to know you and your story, go on coffee dates to talk through all of your expectations for me, help you feel beautiful and celebrated throughout the whole day, and of course, make all of your Pinterest dreams come true. Like I said, I know how overwhelming weddings can be. But, as your photographer, I promise to cheer you on through the day while capturing some pretty bomb photos. Through these photos, I aspire to promote positivity, mental health awareness, creativity, and God's love.

Sincerely,

Lilli Claire

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1600

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Pricing

Lilli Claire Co Price Rates

Team

Lilli Neff
Lilli Neff
Owner/Photographer

I'm Lilli Claire, owner and lead photographer of Lilli Claire Co., but you can just call me Lilli. Here's a super quick summary about me. I love Jesus. I have been doing photography for over 7 years. I'm obsessed with love and romanticize everything. Born in Alabama, live in Florida, hope to travel more! Good? Okay, let's be friends.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding