Lilli Claire Co

Pensacola, FL Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Hi. Hello. How are you? Welcome to Lilli Claire Co.

I am sure you are very busy (and probably a bit overwhelmed) with all the wedding planning so I'll try and be quick. Let's be honest, picking a photographer for your big day is a very important decision. You're trusting someone to capture only the biggest day of your life....no pressure. That's why I make it a priority to ensure your happiness and comfortability when working with me, meaning I do more than just snap some photos! I want to get to know you and your story, go on coffee dates to talk through all of your expectations for me, help you feel beautiful and celebrated throughout the whole day, and of course, make all of your Pinterest dreams come true. Like I said, I know how overwhelming weddings can be. But, as your photographer, I promise to cheer you on through the day while capturing some pretty bomb photos. Through these photos, I aspire to promote positivity, mental health awareness, creativity, and God's love.

Sincerely,

Lilli Claire

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 04/30/2022

One of a Kind!

Lilli was a last-minute hire for me because I wanted to get boudoir photos done for my soon-to-be husband’s birthday. I had ZERO experience with this and was so afraid of doing it alone that I brought my best friend with me. Let me tell you guys…Lilli is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. She made sure I felt comfortable and confident the entire time. She set up a great background in her own apartment, pumped up some music and chatted with me and my friend. We left laughing and feeling great about the decision. The photos turned out SO elegant. My man cried from how good they looked and Lilli had everything to do with that. Her angles and her lighting were classic and she has a great natural eye. I was shocked with how fantastic her work was for the price as well! Thank you, Lilli, for such a great last-minute experience, because I probably would have just hid behind a bedsheet otherwise!

Lilli, you did a fantastic job and I still want a family photo set with you sometime.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 04/23/2022

Lilli is wonderful!

If you are considering booking Lilli Claire, do it. I never got to have a ceremony due to COVID and my husband being active duty, so when we finally got settled and started planning a ceremony, it was important to us to have something small and intimate. Lilli was so understanding of our wants/needs and helpful when deciding on how to book her for our special day. I talked to her prior to, and she made me feel comfortable and confident that we would be getting the exact memories captured that we were looking for. The day of the wedding Lilli was amazing. She is super easy to talk to, and I instantly felt comfortable around her, which made having pictures taken one of the best parts of the day. She sent sneak peaks the day after the wedding, and they are stunning. I am amazed at what she was able to capture, and I am so excited to see the rest and share them with family and friends. Highly recommend Lilli Claire to anyone booking their wedding or other special events.
    Amanda E. Married on 10/09/2021

Definitely Recommend

I cannot say enough good things about Lilli! I am SO glad I booked with her. She captured every single moment that I asked her to, and a million other moments I never would have thought of. Lilli never minded answering all of my questions, and she kept me in the loop the throughout the entire process. Plus- she was sweet and fun to have around on the day of the wedding. Lilli gave me the dream pictures to always remind me of my dream wedding. Book her!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Lilli Neff
Lilli Neff
Owner/Photographer

I'm Lilli Claire, owner and lead photographer of Lilli Claire Co., but you can just call me Lilli. Here's a super quick summary about me. I love Jesus. I have been doing photography for over 7 years. I'm obsessed with love and romanticize everything. Born in Alabama, live in Florida, hope to travel more! Good? Okay, let's be friends.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding