Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Culinary Productions Inc.

With over 20 years of experience in the industry, owner Mike DeSorbo and his team can provide catering services for all types of events. Culinary Productions can cater every event from family brunches to corporate lunches, anniversary parties, reunions, military functions, large wedding receptions and more. You can choose from our large variety of dinner, cocktail or theme menu options or CPI can customize a menu for you.  Plus, we are a full-catering service that can help make any and all arrangements for your special event. We can help with details such as ordering rentals, managing bar services, coordinating with other vendors, and handling set up and clean up of the party site. We also host our signature themed Gourmet Dinner Night a few times per year featuring live music, art exhibits, gourmet dinner, drinks, and more while raising funds for several charities in our community. Find out why Culinary Productions, Inc. was voted "Best Wedding Caterer" for IN Weekly's Best of the Coast 2012, along with Runner Up for "Best Caterer" and our Gourmet Dinner Night won Runner Up for "Best Charity Event"! Culinary Productions, Inc. is also proud to have been voted IN Weekly's "Best Wedding Caterer" 2012 & 2013 and "Best Caterer" 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow Culinary Productions Inc. on

83 Reviews for Culinary Productions Inc.

User Photos
Outside Alcohol (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

Mike is amazing and his service is beyond anything I could have ever expected!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Culinary Productions is the absolute best. Not once did I worry about the food or service I would receive while working with them. Their pricing is great for what they offer and no other caterers I met with even compared. Their food is DELICIOUS!! I am still hearing from guests how great it was. They can do absolutely anything you want. They are also extremely responsive. Dalise returned every email and call within a few hours of not immediately. The week of can be a little stressful but Culinary Productions eased every worry by assuring me that they were here to help with any last minute things and they came through with that promise! I’d recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Food amazing. People amazing. Price amazing. Serive amazing.

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Future brides and especially DESTINATION brides: look no further for your caterer. Dalise and Mike with CP Inc were an amazing duo to have on my big day. From our first meeting, Mike and Dalise made us feel comfortable. Other caterers had made our meetings and tastings so formal and uncomfortable (and expensive!!). With Mike, I just told him what I had in mind and he had excellent suggestions to really make my dream come true. Are you interested in a mashed potato bar? Or a mac n cheese bar? No problem! Mike made it happen and didn't up-charge for extra toppings!! You won't find another caterer that does that. The food on the day of was just as delicious as it was when we did our tasting. Mike and Dalise also coordinated our table and chair rental. They were kind enough to come early to set up our centerpieces which took a lot of stress off us. Not only did my guests comment on how good the food was, but also how personable Mike's staff members were. Guests said the staff genuinely wanted them to have a great time!!
But really, the show doesn't run without Dalise! I sent so many emails to Dalise and she ALWAYS responded SO quickly. It was amazing! Even the day before the wedding, I was still emailing her with questions and getting prompt answers in return.
I am so thankful for CP Inc and all of the hard work they did on our big day. I would absolutely recommend future brides to book with Culinary Productions Inc. Don't waste time looking elsewhere.
Love, Melody

220x220 sq 1454607650951 laura david wedding all images 1487
220x220 sq 1454607683118 laura david wedding all images 1494
220x220 sq 1454607713173 laura david wedding reception 0123

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I was the Limousine driver at an event they catered. Food looked amazing and the staff was extremely friendly. Highly recommend.

We love working with Culinary Productions! Their food is always amazing, their staff is always helpful and professional- plus you can't beat their prices or the experience of working with Mike, Deona & the rest of the CPI staff!

Mike D, Raela and their team are always, always amazing! I've had the pleasure of working with them for several weddings in Pensacola over the last year, and they have always gone above and beyond to make sure all is organized and delicious! They're friendly as can be and super easy to work with - I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a great catering team!

Two thumbs up!