700 W. Main Street, Pensacola, FL 32502 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Culinary Productions Inc.

Culinary Production Inc. is a wedding catering company operating out of Pensacola, Florida. With over two decades of experience, owner Mike DeSorbo and his award-winning team are ready to provide your celebration with an exceptional dining experience. They have been featured in a number of esteemed publications and have been voted ‘Best Wedding Caterer’ by IN Weekly for over six years running.

Culinary Production Inc. is available for weddings of all shapes and sizes throughout the city of Pensacola and the surrounding areas. Offering a selection of delectable catering options to choose from, Mike and his team will craft a personalized menu for every stage of your day. They will happily accommodate any dietary requirements you may have and will prepare each dish to look as good as it tastes. Their dining options include:

• Tastings
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
chicken osso bucco2
Classic salad

97 Reviews for Culinary Productions Inc.

• Sandy

Sandy Haynes · Getting married on 01/10/2021

BEST Caterer in Pensacola

I am not sure where to begin my review for Culinary Productions, the food or the service? I guess there is one common link between the two: Mike DeSorbo. I’ll start with the food. I knew we had met our caterer when we left our taste testing in Mike’s kitchen—everything he prepared was delicious. My daughter is a “foodie” and this catering decision was very important to her and her fiancé’. Mike suggested we do several food stations placed strategically at our venue and we ultimately decided on 4 delicious options. We settled on the menu 7 months before the wedding, but that didn’t stop Mike from telling us we could change it up to the wedding week. Culinary Productions did a phenomenal job on the food, I am still receiving compliments on the variety and quality of each station.
    But coming in a close second to the food quality, and I mean very close, is Mike’s customer service. He would reach out to me just to check in, remind me of decisions from our last discussion or email, and offer to help in any way he could. On the wedding day Mike was on site working with other vendors to set up the tent in case some bad weather moved in on our reception. Mike wasn’t supposed to be at the venue at 9 am, but came down at the request of our planner and they all worked together to come up with the best plan, for the worst weather forecast. Mike brought 10 staff members to help for the reception and they were like busy bees, took care of EVERYTHING. They stayed until the very end and even helped load our cars.
    For this mother of the bride, finding the right caterer was paramount. Hiring Mike @ Culinary Productions was one of the best decisions made for my daughter’s wedding. I have never hired a wedding reception caterer, but I have tasted my fair share of catered food. There is NO ONE better than Mike and his team at Culinary Productions.
    Sandy H.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Cristy

Cristy Plain · Married on 02/10/2020

Outstanding quality

Adriene went above and beyond with customer service. It rained the entire day of my daughter's wedding. We had planned for a more bar outside. We assumed this was just not happening. When we walked into the reception and realized that Adriene had set up the smore bar inside (she went out on her own and bought sterno cans for guests to do their marshmallows.) we were beyond thrilled. Then we tasted the food, and it was fabulous. Many of our guests were from the restaurant business and could not say enough good things about the food and service. If you are in need of catering this place is hands down the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Culinary Productions Inc.'s reply:

We are so very pleased you received top notch service! We pride ourselves on treating clients like family! Thank you for the kind words and amazing review! It was our pleasure working with you on such an important day! Congrats to your daughter and new son in law!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Culinary Productions Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 50
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 30
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 40
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 15
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

3 Real Weddings

• Bay Limo Wedding Limos

I was the Limousine driver at an event they catered. Food looked amazing and the staff was extremely friendly. Highly recommend.

• Plant and Flower Boutique
    Plant and Flower Boutique Wedding Florists

We love working with Culinary Productions! Their food is always amazing, their staff is always helpful and professional- plus you can't beat their prices or the experience of working with Mike, Deona & the rest of the CPI staff!

• Shannon Reeves Events
    Shannon Reeves Events Wedding Planners

Mike D, Raela and their team are always, always amazing! I've had the pleasure of working with them for several weddings in Pensacola over the last year, and they have always gone above and beyond to make sure all is organized and delicious! They're friendly as can be and super easy to work with - I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a great catering team!

• 700 W. Main Street Pensacola, FL, 32502 See on map
    850-608-8211 (Phone number)
    Location of (Culinary Productions Inc.)