83 Reviews for Culinary Productions Inc.

User Photos
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
82 Culinary Productions Inc. Reviews

Mike is amazing and his service is beyond anything I could have ever expected!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Culinary Productions is the absolute best. Not once did I worry about the food or service I would receive while working with them. Their pricing is great for what they offer and no other caterers I met with even compared. Their food is DELICIOUS!! I am still hearing from guests how great it was. They can do absolutely anything you want. They are also extremely responsive. Dalise returned every email and call within a few hours of not immediately. The week of can be a little stressful but Culinary Productions eased every worry by assuring me that they were here to help with any last minute things and they came through with that promise! I’d recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Food amazing. People amazing. Price amazing. Serive amazing.

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Future brides and especially DESTINATION brides: look no further for your caterer. Dalise and Mike with CP Inc were an amazing duo to have on my big day. From our first meeting, Mike and Dalise made us feel comfortable. Other caterers had made our meetings and tastings so formal and uncomfortable (and expensive!!). With Mike, I just told him what I had in mind and he had excellent suggestions to really make my dream come true. Are you interested in a mashed potato bar? Or a mac n cheese bar? No problem! Mike made it happen and didn't up-charge for extra toppings!! You won't find another caterer that does that. The food on the day of was just as delicious as it was when we did our tasting. Mike and Dalise also coordinated our table and chair rental. They were kind enough to come early to set up our centerpieces which took a lot of stress off us. Not only did my guests comment on how good the food was, but also how personable Mike's staff members were. Guests said the staff genuinely wanted them to have a great time!!
But really, the show doesn't run without Dalise! I sent so many emails to Dalise and she ALWAYS responded SO quickly. It was amazing! Even the day before the wedding, I was still emailing her with questions and getting prompt answers in return.
I am so thankful for CP Inc and all of the hard work they did on our big day. I would absolutely recommend future brides to book with Culinary Productions Inc. Don't waste time looking elsewhere.
Love, Melody

Profile Picture Melody, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so very happy we went with CPI for our wedding catering!!! The food was absolutely delicious, and they were so great to work with throughout the planning process. From the first phone call with Mike, we were seriously impressed with the professionalism and customer service they offered. Dalise was extremely responsive over email about every detail or question I asked, which was so appreciated since we were planning the wedding from afar. They offered to help with lighting the candles, setting out our dessert trays of donuts (which were ordered elsewhere), arranging the napkins and other linens, and so many other things. We also used their bartending staff, and they were great!! They made sure everyone was having a great time, and they kept up the energy. The catering staff present at our wedding were amazing. They checked in with me and my husband often to make sure we were taken care of, and at the end of the night, we were given a literal basket of extra food for later, plus a bottle of champagne. They were a huge reason our reception turned out so nicely, and we can't thank them or recommend them enough!! They could easily get away with charging a lot more for their services, but they are reasonably priced and worth every penny, and more!! THANK YOU, CPI!

Profile Picture Meghan, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Local, Seafood, Southern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

Dalise and Mike were a dream team! I know there was many on their team, but they are who I worked with. They were so accommodating to my Taco theme! The food was so delicious! Even my new father-in-law (who doesn't like anything) said it was amazing! I give them 5 stars all around!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 2/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Mexican, Clean Up, Set Up

So glad we went with CPI to cater our wedding. Not only were their prices extremely reasonable but the quality of food was outstanding and their service was top notch. We made several changes to what we wanted to serve our guests as well as to items we were renting (tables, chairs, etc) and Dalise was incredibly patient and kind to us every step of the way. The wait staff was professional and extremely courteous. My new husband and I were both very impressed with them all around.

Profile Picture Andi, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), American, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

We used Culinary Productions Inc. to cater our wedding. Mike and his crew were fabulous from beginning to end! When I first met with Mike, he was friendly, laid back and willing to create the perfect menu within our budget and dietary needs. The food was absolutely delicious. I had many weddings guests tell me they went back for seconds and that it was some of the best food they've had at a wedding. I very highly recommend CPI for any of your catering needs. I will definitely be using Mike and his team again in the future.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

When starting my wedding planning I was absolutely dreading selecting food and all the details that came with it. The task soon became my favorite part after finding Culinary Productions! Our first meeting with Mike was great. We built a menu that fit our budget and style of our wedding. My husband and I were able to bring three guests to our tasting which was fabulous! Dalise was absolutely amazing and great about reminding me of small details I would never have thought of and she was extremely fast at returning my emails...and there were many! Our wedding set-up was perfect and exactly how we discussed. The team was so fast and efficient I hardly knew they were there. We had waiters that served appetizers and even cleared the tables. The food was both hot and delicious and our guests absolutely LOVED it! At the end of the night we also got a lovely wedding basket full of food that we got to take on our honeymoon!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

Tasting consultation was great and affordable. Meeting with Mike was so helpful. He gave us suggestions and helped us make decisions because choosing what to feed your guests isn't easy. The food is delicious and pricing is beyond reasonable! We can't wait for our big day to see them in action!

Profile Picture Lizette, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The words that come to mind when thinking about Culinary Productions are "wow", "amazing", "incredible"...the list goes on and on. When we met with Mike a year prior to our wedding date we knew right away this was the company we wanted to hire for our wedding. Mike was professional, easy to work with, easy to talk to, and he knows his stuff. He helped us put together a tentative menu and offered suggestions. Throughout the time leading up to our wedding we made several changes to our menu, number of guests, etc. and his staff was so helpful, accommodating, and understanding. They get back to you right away and answer all of your questions. It was so easy to keep in contact with them, we never had to worry about a thing. The day of our wedding Mike and his staff went above and beyond for us and our guests to make sure that everyone was well taken care of. It was like they were all part of the family. They were always there making sure everyone had enough food, messes were cleaned up, food and drinks were stocked, and they even helped clean me up when I got cake smashed in my face :) . They were absolutely superb. Our families raved about Culinary Productions days after the wedding. Everyone loved the food and the service and kept commenting on how helpful all of the staff was. Mike and his team really impressed and we are so glad we chose them to be a part of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Culinary Productions to anyone looking for the whole 9 yards with great quality food and service!

Profile Picture User6806391, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free

Best ever. Best food,best service,best price. Simply the best !

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would not hesitate in contacting Culinary Productions. They are the very best!!!. The food was fantastic and service was spot on. Even their price was most reasonable, for all they gave me. Having never caterered an affair, Dalise guided me through the entire process, with great selections. She even answered the phone and returned calls, right away. You do not get that with all the caterers and having a good contact person, is important to me. She checked in with me all along and made great suggestions. They catered my rehearsal dinner of about 50-55, and it could not have gone any better. They saved the day for me. I should have used their bartender. My huge mistake. With my bartender never showing up and no ice or containers to cool the beer and wine, Mike and his staff stepped right in, never missing a beat, to get a bar going for the guests. I can not figure out how they did that, and where they magically got all the ice and items needed for a bar.
The most important thing, the food was outstanding!!! It was so fresh. It could not have set out any time, before they served it. Everyone raved about it. The pasta with several sauces and the herb dusted chicken, was to die for ,and the deserts were heavenly . Have not had a good cannoli since moving here 5 years ago, and Mikes were great. The entire affair could not have gone any better or smoothly, even with the obstacles I threw in the way. I had nothing to worry about and was able to settle in and enjoy all the good company. The staff was so very polite and I could tell they wanted it to go well and seemed to really care about every detail. They were so very polite to all guests, and even the clean up at the end went well. We never felt rushed. They were so efficient in their job. I could go on and on, but bottom line is, i would never ever use anyone else in the future and will be recommending them to everyone. Mikes food and staff is top notch.

Profile Picture Holly R., 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

CPI was absolutely amazing!!! The food was the best, but the staff was even better!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Both Mike and Dalise were so wonderful to work with! Mike helped my daughter and her fiance' decide on a menu (they have a large selection to choose from) that fit our budget. They were very responsive and professional, and the food was delicious! The staff was very accommodating and kind during the reception, and they did a great job cleaning up at the end of the evening. A wonderful bonus: CPI made sure to send the bride and groom with a bridal basket of food at the end of the evening, as well as bagging up all leftovers for us to take home!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

We hired Culinary Productions for our wedding reception. They are great to work with and very responsive. Great value - they did not nickel and dime for little things and there was plenty of food. The food was good and we got lots of compliments on the salad especially. For apps we had stuffed mushrooms (variety of fillings), spring rolls, scallop skewers, thai shrimp won ton basket. For buffet dinner, we had the round of beef with rolls, chicken with mango chipotle, mashed potatoes and roasted green beans with mixed salad. We also had a kids menu with chicken tenders & mac and cheese. My wedding reception was at a beachhouse on a VERY windy day so they may have impacted the service a little but only constructive feedback things to give was that 1) by the time they reserved our chairs, they did not have white available. Not a big deal and what we got was fine (subbed out with fruitwood). Apparently there aren't many rental vendors in Pensacola. 2) some said roast beef was too rare for them - again this is such a personal preference and 3) timing of buffet was a little later than requested, but again, difficulties with weather I think contributed. Bottom line, they are great to work with, great value and good quality food!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables, African, American, Thai, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up

Culinary Productions definitely surpassed our expectations for our wedding reception this past weekend! Mike was a pleasure to work with to set up the menu and Dalise was beyond amazing! Dalise was ALWAYS available and eager to assist! We couldn't have had such a successful event without her help! The staff that worked the wedding reception was personable, professional, and very helpful and considerate! They helped break down and clean up after the reception and also stayed behind to ensure everyone left safely. The food was awesome and the appetizers were AMAZING! Thank you all for making our vision come into fruition and making the planning process as painless as possible! Dalise definitely went above and beyond the call of duty! We'll definitely keep you all in mind for future use and referrals!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mike D and his crew was absolutely amazing! We met with Mike D, the owner, on our first appointment. He really listened to us and had a lot of great ideas to add. We decided to use Culinary Productions not only because the food was delicious but because of Mike D's customer service. He really listened to us and we ended up with an amazing menu that everyone loved. We decided to do a late night café, (sliders, chicken and waffles, and pizza were served around 1030pm) in addition to the dinner. This was a huge hit with all the guests. Mike D was able incorporate venison and some thai/curry sauces. All the guests loved the food and so did we!

Profile Picture tina, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough about how amazing Mike and his entire staff were on our wedding day! From last minute changes due to the rain, to ensuring every guest felt as if the staff was there for each of them individually, I am beyond pleased with the service and food provided. I definitely recommend Culinary Productions Inc. and am hoping to encounter them again at other weddings - their food is delicious!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American

Every person in the staff is kind and helpful, from the servers to the owner Mike! On our wedding day everything went on without a flaw!! They even put two plates of everything we served in my husbands car for us to have at the hotel after the wedding!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Culinary Productions was fantastic. Amazing to myself, husband and guests during on our wedding day. They returned all emails quickly, and helped with and and everything we needed! The appetizers (bacon wrapped shrimp, sweet and sour meatballs and chicken and waffle skewers) were a huge hit at our reception. On the day of, the staff were so great and friendly. The staff were very on top of things and very helpful. I would very highly recommend Culinary Production for any event. They are also very reasonably priced compared to others. I cannot stress enough how helpful and friendly the staff was from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Culinary Productions were easy and very accommodating to talk with about what our daughter wanted at her reception, they handled most all of the reception set up, chairs, tables, etc.... they also handled the clean up. Our reception was at 511 Palafox in Pensacola.
The food was fantastic, we had a Mexican buffet, salad, plus a slider with potatoes station, wonderful desserts, the whole planning process with them was easy from the first meeting. The night of the wedding they were ready when the reception started, the staff was friendly, helpful and professional to all our guest. The layout of everything they set up made the reception perfect! The whole process with them was hassle-free and that is what you need when planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Judy, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Culinary Productions team did an AMAZING job at catering our wedding! They made the planning process efficient and enjoyable, and the staff were a pleasure to have around at the wedding, taking lots of stress off of us on our big day. The food was absolutely delicious and got rave reviews from all of the guests!

To top it all off, their quote provided much more bang for the buck than any other places that provided us with quotes. Thanks Dalise, Mike, Adrian, and the rest of the team!!

Profile Picture User7737083, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Choosing culinary productions as our caterers had to be one of the best decisions through the wedding process. They made things so easy from the start with the tastings to after the reception clean up! Mike and Deona were so great to work with during the planning and thought of everything to make sure there were no loose strings. Their staff was extremely accommodating and sweet. My aunt couldn't thank one of the caterers enough for making my husbands grandmother (who has MS) feel so welcome and comfortable during an outdoor wedding. Any time of the wedding - the staff made sure I was comfortable and had a drink in hand! Everyone raved about the food and kept asking who were our caterers... Mike and Staff, you guys are THE BEST!

Profile Picture Pevee, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am very pleased with culinary productions! The food was great and the staff were very responsive. They were always very prompt at answering every little email I sent no matter how small of issue. The waiters and bartenders at the reception were very polite and attentive to our guest! They made sure the bride and groom were well taken care of and always had a fresh drink! They were always trying to help and make things easier for on my day!

Profile Picture Jaimee, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

They are very easy to work with and very thorough. The food is delicious and all of our guests were impressed with the food. The wait staff were very efficient, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend them for any event. Thank you Mike D. for such great service and food!

Profile Picture User6949687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review