Culinary Productions Inc. Reviews

92 | Pensacola, FL

92 Reviews for Culinary Productions Inc.

Culinary Productions Inc. 1
Culinary Productions Inc. 2
Culinary Productions Inc. 3
Culinary Productions Inc. 4
Culinary Productions Inc. 5
Culinary Productions Inc. 6

Pat R · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Caterer - awesome food

We met with Mike D at Culinary Productions to cater our daughter's wedding. From the moment we met him, we knew we were in the right place. He is professional, knowledgeable, helpful and serves great food. He helped us plan the right variety of food for everyone's taste and also accommodated for those with dietary restrictions and allergies. He kept us calm in the planning stages and on the wedding day. He and his staff even pitched in to help with the last minute set up in the hall so that everything would be perfect. All the guests raved about the delicious food and variety! All the appetizers from fruit to chicken & waffles were perfect for a morning wedding and the buffet was delicious and plentiful. Would definitely recommend him and his staff!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Christine · Married on 02/23/2019

The food was amazing!!

We got so many compliments on how good the food was! People especially loved the shrimp and grits bar!! CPI exceeded our expectations and really listened to what we wanted! The to go bag they packed for us was perfect as well! Everyone was nice and made sure we had everything we needed! Thank you CPI!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Culinary Productions Inc.'s reply:

It was definitely our pleasure to be a part of this beautiful event! Glad everyone liked the food!!! Best wishes!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/16/2019

Culinary Productions is professional, outstanding, and top notch!

Culinary Productions really went above and beyond at our wedding reception. From the moment we started planning, Mike and his staff were always available to help plan the perfect dinner for our guests. The food was amazing and the service was top of the line. Thank you again for helping us create such a special night.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Culinary Productions Inc.'s reply:

You are more than kind! It was our pleasure!!! The chef says thank you! Congratulations and best wishes again!
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 12/31/2018

Great food and great service

We used Culinary Productions for our rehearsal dinner and couldn't be happier. The food was delicious and Mike and his team were great to work with. The staff had great personalities and everyone loved them.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2018

Taco Bout A Wedding To Remember

My husband and I really wanted our wedding to truly reflect us. We both love fish tacos and when we saw that Mike offered a Taco Bar option we were honestly so excited. Mike made the whole process from the beginning so easy; he was always available by email or phone to answer any questions I may have. Our guests continue to talk about how awesome our wedding food was. It truly was a wedding to remember thanks to Mike and his lovely staff. We also booked our bartender through Culinary and he did not disappoint.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Holly Burkel · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing food, Amazing service

Mike and his crew were so easy to work with . Mike made sure that reception menu was just what we wanted and also worked with us on different options that we could explore to help us stay within budget. He was not shy talking about budget and was very transparent when it came to pricing; no hidden fee's or pop up expenses. But the best part? THE FOOD!!! Omg, the food was soo good! I still have people talking about how good the food was even months after the wedding. Large or small, they can knock your event menu out of the park!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional Service Team!

We hired Culinary Productions Inc. for our wedding caterer. Mike and all of his staff were exceptional! We are still receiving so many compliments on how amazing all of the food and service was! Mike truly understood exactly what we wanted and delivered more than our expectations! All of the staff went above and beyond to help set up and even transition our ceremony inside due to last minute rain. All of the staff made sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves and had everything we needed and constantly checked on us all night long. They made sure we were able to get all of our food during the event and even packed a a to-go box for afterwards. Every single member of Mike's staff was exceptionally pleasant, helpful, and catering to us all night long! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer than Culinary Productions Inc. Not only was our food amazing our wedding was truly wonderful and smooth because of them!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely delicious and incredibly professional

Mike was incredible to work with! We threw a number of curveballs at him given different palates, dietary restrictions, and a multi-cultural menu. The team worked seamlessly with an Indian restaurant and their team. The food was incredible and I feel everything was fairly priced for the quality and service!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Stop right now and look no further for your caterer. I cannot express how great this company was. From the beginning of wedding planning until the day of the wedding, Culinary Productions exceeded my expectations. They were always so quick to respond to my emails, answered all of my questions and even asked me questions I didn't think to ask myself. The day of the wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help serve and bar tend. I didn't get to talk with them much but I received so many compliments on how awesome they were! At one point in the night someone had broken a glass on the dance floor, and in less than a minute they were there to clean it up with smiles on their face and even some cool dance moves!! We went with the BBQ menu, and it was phenomenal and reasonably priced! At the end of the night they packed up all the food, made my husband and I a plate then put the rest in the refrigerator. I cannot say enough good things about this company, and I am so pleased that I chose them for our special day! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Culinary Productions Inc. 7

Erica · Married on 08/12/2018

Mike is amazing and his service is beyond anything I could have ever expected!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sydney · Married on 06/23/2018

Culinary Productions is the absolute best. Not once did I worry about the food or service I would receive while working with them. Their pricing is great for what they offer and no other caterers I met with even compared. Their food is DELICIOUS!! I am still hearing from guests how great it was. They can do absolutely anything you want. They are also extremely responsive. Dalise returned every email and call within a few hours of not immediately. The week of can be a little stressful but Culinary Productions eased every worry by assuring me that they were here to help with any last minute things and they came through with that promise! I’d recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Food amazing. People amazing. Price amazing. Serive amazing.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Melody · Married on 04/28/2018

Future brides and especially DESTINATION brides: look no further for your caterer. Dalise and Mike with CP Inc were an amazing duo to have on my big day. From our first meeting, Mike and Dalise made us feel comfortable. Other caterers had made our meetings and tastings so formal and uncomfortable (and expensive!!). With Mike, I just told him what I had in mind and he had excellent suggestions to really make my dream come true. Are you interested in a mashed potato bar? Or a mac n cheese bar? No problem! Mike made it happen and didn't up-charge for extra toppings!! You won't find another caterer that does that. The food on the day of was just as delicious as it was when we did our tasting. Mike and Dalise also coordinated our table and chair rental. They were kind enough to come early to set up our centerpieces which took a lot of stress off us. Not only did my guests comment on how good the food was, but also how personable Mike's staff members were. Guests said the staff genuinely wanted them to have a great time!!
    But really, the show doesn't run without Dalise! I sent so many emails to Dalise and she ALWAYS responded SO quickly. It was amazing! Even the day before the wedding, I was still emailing her with questions and getting prompt answers in return.
    I am so thankful for CP Inc and all of the hard work they did on our big day. I would absolutely recommend future brides to book with Culinary Productions Inc. Don't waste time looking elsewhere.
    Love, Melody

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 02/24/2018

We are so very happy we went with CPI for our wedding catering!!! The food was absolutely delicious, and they were so great to work with throughout the planning process. From the first phone call with Mike, we were seriously impressed with the professionalism and customer service they offered. Dalise was extremely responsive over email about every detail or question I asked, which was so appreciated since we were planning the wedding from afar. They offered to help with lighting the candles, setting out our dessert trays of donuts (which were ordered elsewhere), arranging the napkins and other linens, and so many other things. We also used their bartending staff, and they were great!! They made sure everyone was having a great time, and they kept up the energy. The catering staff present at our wedding were amazing. They checked in with me and my husband often to make sure we were taken care of, and at the end of the night, we were given a literal basket of extra food for later, plus a bottle of champagne. They were a huge reason our reception turned out so nicely, and we can't thank them or recommend them enough!! They could easily get away with charging a lot more for their services, but they are reasonably priced and worth every penny, and more!! THANK YOU, CPI!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Jordan · Married on 02/23/2018

Dalise and Mike were a dream team! I know there was many on their team, but they are who I worked with. They were so accommodating to my Taco theme! The food was so delicious! Even my new father-in-law (who doesn't like anything) said it was amazing! I give them 5 stars all around!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Culinary Productions Inc. 8

Andi · Married on 12/09/2017

So glad we went with CPI to cater our wedding. Not only were their prices extremely reasonable but the quality of food was outstanding and their service was top notch. We made several changes to what we wanted to serve our guests as well as to items we were renting (tables, chairs, etc) and Dalise was incredibly patient and kind to us every step of the way. The wait staff was professional and extremely courteous. My new husband and I were both very impressed with them all around.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Culinary Productions Inc. to cater our wedding. Mike and his crew were fabulous from beginning to end! When I first met with Mike, he was friendly, laid back and willing to create the perfect menu within our budget and dietary needs. The food was absolutely delicious. I had many weddings guests tell me they went back for seconds and that it was some of the best food they've had at a wedding. I very highly recommend CPI for any of your catering needs. I will definitely be using Mike and his team again in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Bobbie · Married on 11/04/2017

When starting my wedding planning I was absolutely dreading selecting food and all the details that came with it. The task soon became my favorite part after finding Culinary Productions! Our first meeting with Mike was great. We built a menu that fit our budget and style of our wedding. My husband and I were able to bring three guests to our tasting which was fabulous! Dalise was absolutely amazing and great about reminding me of small details I would never have thought of and she was extremely fast at returning my emails...and there were many! Our wedding set-up was perfect and exactly how we discussed. The team was so fast and efficient I hardly knew they were there. We had waiters that served appetizers and even cleared the tables. The food was both hot and delicious and our guests absolutely LOVED it! At the end of the night we also got a lovely wedding basket full of food that we got to take on our honeymoon!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Culinary Productions Inc. 9
    Culinary Productions Inc. 10

Erica · Married on 10/15/2017

The words that come to mind when thinking about Culinary Productions are "wow", "amazing", "incredible"...the list goes on and on. When we met with Mike a year prior to our wedding date we knew right away this was the company we wanted to hire for our wedding. Mike was professional, easy to work with, easy to talk to, and he knows his stuff. He helped us put together a tentative menu and offered suggestions. Throughout the time leading up to our wedding we made several changes to our menu, number of guests, etc. and his staff was so helpful, accommodating, and understanding. They get back to you right away and answer all of your questions. It was so easy to keep in contact with them, we never had to worry about a thing. The day of our wedding Mike and his staff went above and beyond for us and our guests to make sure that everyone was well taken care of. It was like they were all part of the family. They were always there making sure everyone had enough food, messes were cleaned up, food and drinks were stocked, and they even helped clean me up when I got cake smashed in my face :) . They were absolutely superb. Our families raved about Culinary Productions days after the wedding. Everyone loved the food and the service and kept commenting on how helpful all of the staff was. Mike and his team really impressed and we are so glad we chose them to be a part of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Culinary Productions to anyone looking for the whole 9 yards with great quality food and service!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Cathy · Married on 10/08/2017

Best ever. Best food,best service,best price. Simply the best !

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Culinary Productions Inc. 11
    Culinary Productions Inc. 12

Holly R. · Married on 05/20/2017

I would not hesitate in contacting Culinary Productions. They are the very best!!!. The food was fantastic and service was spot on. Even their price was most reasonable, for all they gave me. Having never caterered an affair, Dalise guided me through the entire process, with great selections. She even answered the phone and returned calls, right away. You do not get that with all the caterers and having a good contact person, is important to me. She checked in with me all along and made great suggestions. They catered my rehearsal dinner of about 50-55, and it could not have gone any better. They saved the day for me. I should have used their bartender. My huge mistake. With my bartender never showing up and no ice or containers to cool the beer and wine, Mike and his staff stepped right in, never missing a beat, to get a bar going for the guests. I can not figure out how they did that, and where they magically got all the ice and items needed for a bar.
    The most important thing, the food was outstanding!!! It was so fresh. It could not have set out any time, before they served it. Everyone raved about it. The pasta with several sauces and the herb dusted chicken, was to die for ,and the deserts were heavenly . Have not had a good cannoli since moving here 5 years ago, and Mikes were great. The entire affair could not have gone any better or smoothly, even with the obstacles I threw in the way. I had nothing to worry about and was able to settle in and enjoy all the good company. The staff was so very polite and I could tell they wanted it to go well and seemed to really care about every detail. They were so very polite to all guests, and even the clean up at the end went well. We never felt rushed. They were so efficient in their job. I could go on and on, but bottom line is, i would never ever use anyone else in the future and will be recommending them to everyone. Mikes food and staff is top notch.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/06/2017

CPI was absolutely amazing!!! The food was the best, but the staff was even better!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Both Mike and Dalise were so wonderful to work with! Mike helped my daughter and her fiance' decide on a menu (they have a large selection to choose from) that fit our budget. They were very responsive and professional, and the food was delicious! The staff was very accommodating and kind during the reception, and they did a great job cleaning up at the end of the evening. A wonderful bonus: CPI made sure to send the bride and groom with a bridal basket of food at the end of the evening, as well as bagging up all leftovers for us to take home!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tamara · Married on 04/22/2017

Culinary Productions definitely surpassed our expectations for our wedding reception this past weekend! Mike was a pleasure to work with to set up the menu and Dalise was beyond amazing! Dalise was ALWAYS available and eager to assist! We couldn't have had such a successful event without her help! The staff that worked the wedding reception was personable, professional, and very helpful and considerate! They helped break down and clean up after the reception and also stayed behind to ensure everyone left safely. The food was awesome and the appetizers were AMAZING! Thank you all for making our vision come into fruition and making the planning process as painless as possible! Dalise definitely went above and beyond the call of duty! We'll definitely keep you all in mind for future use and referrals!

Sent on 04/27/2017

tina · Married on 04/15/2017

Mike D and his crew was absolutely amazing! We met with Mike D, the owner, on our first appointment. He really listened to us and had a lot of great ideas to add. We decided to use Culinary Productions not only because the food was delicious but because of Mike D's customer service. He really listened to us and we ended up with an amazing menu that everyone loved. We decided to do a late night café, (sliders, chicken and waffles, and pizza were served around 1030pm) in addition to the dinner. This was a huge hit with all the guests. Mike D was able incorporate venison and some thai/curry sauces. All the guests loved the food and so did we!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Heather · Married on 03/30/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Mike and his entire staff were on our wedding day! From last minute changes due to the rain, to ensuring every guest felt as if the staff was there for each of them individually, I am beyond pleased with the service and food provided. I definitely recommend Culinary Productions Inc. and am hoping to encounter them again at other weddings - their food is delicious!

Sent on 04/03/2017