3056 Goshen Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Like The River Films

Like The River Films provides wedding films for couples in Bellingham, Washington. Small moments are what make every wedding special and unique. Like The River Films aims to capture those tiny details, so you can relive them later down the road. The husband and wife team are dedicated to turning dreams into realities.

Experience

Videographer Greg studied production journalism during his college years. A career change and several years later he found himself recording his kids as they grew up. Those moments sparked his passion for film. Merriann and Greg now thrive knowing they get to capture the happiest moments in other couples’ lives.

Coverage can last from preparation to the final send-off and include every moment and speech in between. Both videographers can be present and stay for additional hours if needed. The highlight or feature film you receive will incorporate professional audio, high-definition footage and drone footage. Larger packages will also provide couples with every minute of raw footage as well. Your wedding will be the only one for the day and will also be covered by liability insurance.

Follow Like The River Films on

Like The River Films 1
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't be happier

I was researching wedding vendors on the internet when I found The Like River Films. I contacted them through their website excited that they could help me document my wedding day. To my delight Merriann got back to me very quickly. Since I lived over an hour away from my wedding venue, and even further from their work location I choose to have our initial consultation over the telephone, and after that call I knew Like The River Films would be the right choice to document the big day!
    Leading up to the big day – like many brides I probably sent too many emails but Merriann or Greg got back to me quickly with answers to my questions. The week before the big day I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Merriann going over the plan and making sure she knew the most important elements to capture on video. One thing that really impressed me the most was the research Merriann and Greg put into learning about the venue. They had never worked at my venue before and while I was on the phone with Merriann she called out very specific details about the venue and where she wanted to get certain shots asking for my input.
    Like The River arrived on time – ready to go. My wedding had 10 bridal party members, 7 flower girls, 1 junior bridesmaid and 2 ring bearers so we can basically say it was chaos at various moments throughout the day. Like The River Films went with the flow and seemed to just hang out in the background, which took the pressure off of me – I didn’t even remember I was being filmed, and during the ceremony I completely forgot I was mic’ed up. They hooked right into the microphone that my DJ had which allowed great audio on the film and for the audience who was present. There was no worrying about getting people mic’ed up!
    From my bride perspective – there is something SO calming and grounding about Merriann. Having her by my side all day was such a blessing. Every time I saw Greg he brought a smile to my face with his humor and very positive, upbeat energy. I didn’t meet Merriann or Greg before the wedding, so I was very thankful when they just fit in with my group and brought the energy they did.
    I am very happy with the quality of products (hightlight film, toasts, and ceremony) I received and I am SO thankful I choose to hire a videographer. Pictures are great and I likely will see them more often the video but there is something so precious and dear about the video. I have the ability to see my dad walk me down the aisle. I didn’t know my sister was so emotional because I was focused on my new husband, I got to see that in the video. I have the voice of my father and new father-in-law giving amazing toasts, and get to watch my dad and I, my husband and I, and my husband and his mother, smile and laugh while we danced. I get to see the fun my guests were having any time I want. I can relive not only mine own but other people’s emotions and experience when I watch the video.
    Everyone says the wedding day is a blur. I will tell you my wedding day went fast, but I felt very present. Having this video allows me to see my wedding day from a different perspective and provides me an ability to experience it all over again – which gives me all the feels.
    Thank you Like the River Films for being awesome at what you do. I highly recommend hiring Like The River Films for any of your videography needs.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Like The River Films's reply:

Thank you, Kaity for your review. Your review really does mean a ton to us. I am so glad that you will get to enjoy your wedding day for a lifetime. But more than that I am glad that maybe one day you will be able to share these moments with your own children. Merriann and I are simply speechless which you know that is saying a ton :-) Thanks again and congrats!!

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply Amazing!!

Absolutely perfect. Like the River Films was great to work with from start to finish and the final product was better than anything we could have dreamt of - Greg and Merriann THANK YOU!!

They are professional, fun, creative, kind, talented and non-intrusive. We spent 10 minutes out of 10 hours of footage doing staged material (which ended up being some of our favorite shots) - everything else was completely authentic and organic. They truly did blend in perfectly with the day as we hardly knew they were there. They worked seamlessly with our photographer and captured sounds, expressions and moments photos simply cannot. They helped keep us on schedule, focused on the details that we spent months planning/executing and even during busy season still provided us all content within 2 months!

We have been reliving our wedding day for weeks now, and thanks to this beautiful memento we will be able to relive it for years to come.

We cannot recommend Like the River Films enough!!!

Like The River Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Stan's Mobile DJ Service
    Stan's Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

Greg and Merriann make a great team working together. They bring professionalism, innovation and a real desire to produce the best results for the customer!

• 3056 Goshen Rd Bellingham, Washington, 98226 See on map