Lusby, MD 20657 Map · Phone number

About LifesExposure Photography

On your wedding day, I can show up as early as you like (1-2 hours early!!!) The minutes I get out of my car, I'm ready to shoot. The location, the details and the preparation to set the mood.

During ceremony and special moments, I am unobtrusive and respectful.

I always bring backup equipment(cameras/lighting etc)

After processing and editing, you will normally see 400-800+ images of your day. I don't hold back on what to shoot.
Details, details ,People, people...Remember, there's no going back!!!
The images captured during your special day are images you are proud to share and cherished for generations.

My photographic style? Photojournalist-candid, Modern-Directing or Traditional Posed, I do all three in every wedding!
My photojournalists style will capture the story of your wedding day as it unfolds naturally. All the moments you expect and even some you don't!!!!
Do I pose/direct?
For most people, a little directing and posing is a must to look their best, so I allow my style to move with the situation.
At the right time, I posed and direct and my clients love it!!!!

My goal is to provide the highest quality wedding photography at a reasonable price. Flowers fade....Cake will last a few hours... The Dress gets put away ...
Pictures and the ring last the longest!!! So set a reasonable budget and hire an experienced wedding photographer who can give you the MOST VALUE for your money!!!

Set appointment to meet me today. Let me help you make your wedding as breathtaking as your love for each other.

My business model: Do business the way
I would want it done if I were the client. Meet or exceed my clients Expectations!

Follow LifesExposure Photography on