6800 NE 59th Pl, Portland, OR, Corvallis, OR 97218 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Life InTents

Are you concerned that your beautifully remote outdoor reception site is too far from hotel accommodations? Concerned that your guests won't feel comfortable with wedding camping? Do not be! Our wedding tent rental accommodations will blow your guests socks off and can keep your loved one's centrally located together on virtually any (flat) outdoor location. Let us help to design and build the perfect wedding baseglamp for your special day (and nights)!

viklena 17 51 981100
viklena 17 51 981100

2 Reviews for Life InTents

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/07/2018

Life InTents is the best possible thing you can do for your event. My fiance' and I had the absolute pleasure of staying in one of their incredible canvas bell tents at a small music festival in July of 2017, and it exceeded our expectations. When we arrived, they had our tent fully assembled; complete with welcome mats, lounge chairs, side tables, lanterns, a plush comforter & blanket atop an insanely comfortable queen-sized air mattress, and the softest darn pillows we've ever felt. The tents remained breezy during the day and perfectly insulated at night- providing us with the most restful camping-sleep we've ever had. Our flawless stay was only eclipsed by Alice-Kate and Brandy's unbelievable warmth and hospitality. We fell so in love with the experience, that we decided to offer tents to guests at our July 2018 wedding! The wedding planning process has been made so enjoyable, and we owe it all to Life InTents. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty, multiplying our excitement for the wedding tenfold. We can't recommend Life InTents enough!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Molly · Married on 11/12/2016

Without a doubt, the tents that Life InTents set up for my wedding was THE absolute highlight of the soiree. It's now been a few months since the big wedding weekend and from the photos to the stories that people tell about the wedding, the tents were the marquee piece. I was so proud to give my guests such a unique and luxurious accommodation -- and everything was done *so* professionally. The fantastic thing is that some people stayed in the tents and others did not, but no matter if people slept in a bell tent or not, they were equally wowed and intrigued by the set-up. It's not rare for me to go a party these days and have a friend of a friend come up to me and say, "Were you the person with the glamping wedding?! I heard sooo much about it! It looked so cool." Now that's pretty awesome, eh? I couldn't be a bigger advocate for Life InTents!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Life InTents FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 475.00