Letters by Jennifer | Calligraphy and Signage

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Letters by Jennifer offers a variety of calligraphy and hand-lettering services, including wedding/event signage and envelope addressing.

Website: http://lettersbyjennifer.weebly.com/

- Custom quote signage

Hand-lettering on {Paper Goods}

- Envelope addressing

- Place cards/escort cards

**Prices will vary. For all questions and price inquiries, please fill out the main contact form or send me an email.

Alexandra D. Married on 10/19/2019

Super Impressed!

I used Letters by Jennifer for my 10.19.19 wedding and was so impressed with how she executed my visions perfectly! I had about 8 signs and 100 name plates on agate stones. She made everything look so clean and beautiful! I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone for wedding and/or any event signage!
    Emily Married on 10/21/2018
    Jennifer's calligraphy skills are absolutely lovely and worth every penny! She just finished addressing our wedding envelopes and I couldn't be happier with how fabulous they turned out. My hand writing is terrible and I was feeling a little stressed about addressing all of those envelopes. It is such a relief to have the invitations not only finished but finished beautifully. I can't wait to send them! We're also wanting some kind of sign for the wedding (still working out the details) and we have complete confidence that Jennifer will create something wonderful that we will cherish for years to come.

Jennifer is professional, friendly, talented, quick to respond, and easy to work with. You will be SO happy you hired her! Message her right now!
    Natalie Married on 10/12/2018
    I was preparing for a rehearsal dinner and at the last minute wanted to add chalk board easels. My handwriting is sooooooo bad. I found Jennifer by Google search and she was so sensitive of my time crunch. She did an awesome job! I would highly recommend Jennifer to do any writing that you need!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (Letters by Jennifer | Calligraphy and Signage)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding