123 High Street Studio One (inside MBACC), Dedham, MA 02026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Letter & Lark

Letter & Lark is a custom letterpress studio which focuses on creating beautiful work through thoughtful design and quality printing. We offer completely custom pieces for weddings, life celebrations, business branding, as well as a paper goods line available for retail purchase at stationery stores nationwide. Established by Colleen Ellse, the studio carries out the philosophy that invitations should be as individual as the people and event behind them. With an attentiveness to customers, high quality design, and a meticulous execution of work, Letter & Lark understands that these printed pieces will become cherished family keepsakes or important day-to-day business components. Letter & Lark believes in the hand-made, careful centuries-old craft, and creating work that celebrates the human experience.

Follow Letter & Lark on

aubergine

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Letter & Lark

Hanna · Married on 08/31/2013

I feel so lucky to have found Letter & Lark. My husband and I knew that we wanted letterpress invitations to our wedding however, we did not leave very much time to get our invitations done. Colleen delivered an invitation suite within our tight time frame that was far superior to what we had initially pictured. She guided us through the design process and developed a custom motif for the background of our cards along with a matching logo. She was always very receptive to our requests and open to providing suggestions when we needed guidance. Colleen is incredibly talented designer, a very generous warm person and a diligent reliable vendor. My invitations could not have been in better hands.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2012

Colleen is not only wonderful to work with but a true artist. Together with our graphic designer, they created the most beautiful wedding invitation suite. The quality is fabulous and you can tell that each piece is created with love and much heart. It is a wonderful opportunity to work with a fantastic artist but it is an even more wonderful opportunity to work with a nice and kind person. Colleen is both! I actually felt as if she was as vested in my invitations as I was. If you are looking for letterpressed invitations, look no further. I am confident that Colleen and I will work together again very soon.

Sent on 12/19/2011
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2011

Colleen is wonderful! We wanted our wedding suite to reflect our artistic and fun-loving personalities, and Colleen took our vision and brought it to life through letterpress! She treated us and our design project with the utmost thoughtfulness and care. Colleen is a creative professional and is absolutely... lovely!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Letter & Lark FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• 123 High Street, Studio One (inside MBACC) Dedham, 02026 See on map
    3392041755 (Phone number)
    10-5, Monday–Friday // By appointment, only please.