San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number

About Le's Kitchen Catering

Le's Kitchen is an Asian boutique caterer, family run, and founded with a passion for bringing authentic Asian flavors to your special celebrations, with a contemporary flare. We are delighted to prepare exceptional cuisine that rings true to the flavors of Asia while ensuring a level of sophistication and elegance that will complement the ambiance of your special occasion.

88cfd07a04eeff16 1524842430 0717d81dad9557f6 1524842428746 4 event2
88cfd07a04eeff16 1524842430 0717d81dad9557f6 1524842428746 4 event2
f74f340afb503e29 1467088648532 cliffbrunkphoto lisaterencewedding 10

23 Reviews for Le's Kitchen Catering

Danny · Married on 07/21/2018

Ava, along with her mom & team provided an experience for our guests that they will not forget. As many reviewers have mentioned, our guests are still raving about the food that was exceptionally tasty/delicious/mouth-watering/all other synonyms for these adjectives that you can think of. The highlight of the night? The whole menu! The item that was in a stratosphere in it's own? The seabass! Both were consensus answers among all our guests! My wife & I were lucky to have a planner pencil in time for us to eat to actually enjoy the food the night of! Service by Le's catering was excellent as well. What was also extraordinary was their ability to adjust to a technical kitchen issue and still whip up food with the exact same excellent quality. Everyone's bellies and palates were beyond satisfied! Le's Kitchen Catering was definitely one of the major reasons that our wedding was so memorable and fun for my wife & I along with our guests!

Now going backwards, before the wedding we had met Ava & her mom, the head chef, for a food tasting. They are both very professional, very generous & provided a very comprehensive tasting (appetizers & majority of entree items). Leading up to the wedding, Ava was very professional, prompt with her email responses, accommodating and someone that our other vendors enjoyed working with. You definitely get amazing value for the food & quality of service for a very, very reasonable price. We highly recommend Le's Kitchen Catering services for your wedding--- or really, any event that needs food!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Bruce · Married on 03/14/2015

I've had Ava's food 3x's in my life: Twice for my wife's 2 sisters wedding and once for my own wedding. My only regret is that I ate the food the day after the wedding, because newlyweds are not able to enjoy their meal during the wedding (you know what I mean?). Ava is an amazing caterer and business person. She is very well prepared and has a lot of experience as well as great ideas. We trusted her ideas and they turned out great (color schemes, utensils, bowls, etc). The food is to die for! All of my guests admired the food, service, and the seabass. Yes the seabass has its own category, because it is damn good. Seafood lovers will fall in love with the Chilean honey glazed seabass that has been marinated for 48 hours. This might be a spoiler but you will not be disappointed. Ava was really nice to my wife because Ava knows her family. Ava made sure we were fed and well taken care of. In general, the price is outstanding but it was worth every penny.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Shelly · Married on 08/16/2014

We (My wife and I) would definitely recommend Le's Kitchen Catering to anyone. Ava and her staff truly made our wedding an extremely memorable night.

Food is so often an after thought at a wedding, however, Le's provided an amazing 8 course dinner that had our guests raving about the food. Even after the wedding, our guests were still talking about how great the food was.

Ava's commitment to us was very strong. We originally had another venue booked but plans fell through. Basically the event planner stood Ava up on an appointment and things got messed up. Ava supported us with our change and stuck with us without any issues. She is truly amazing and a really great person.

On to the actual wedding. The table decor was spot on. Everything turned out beautiful from the plates, linens, menu placement, silverware, and the every detail that contributed to a beautiful table design. Once again, I have to mention the food was great. Service, was outstanding. Ava and her staff definitely made us feel like superstars. She would personally make sure we were doing well with appetizers, dinner and basically anything we needed. We couldn't have asked to work with a better caterer and staff.

We would highly recommend Le's Kitchen Catering and would book them for any future event. Definitely top quality food, service and decorating for a very fair price.

BTW, we had a party of 320 guests, and their team was able to pull off the night without any hiccups and all of our guests had great things to say. We can't say enough good things, but this review has to end. You won't be disappointed with Le's.

Sent on 08/21/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Le's Kitchen Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 32.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

We love Le's Kitchen! They always have amazing food and we are so happy when they come to the winery to serve their food. They are great to work with and have delicious meals every time!