Saint Charles, MO 63389 Map · Phone number

About Legacy Photography Studio

We do this because we love photgraphy and feel it is an honor to be the caretakers of your special memories.

Legacy Photography offers professional quality options without cookie-cutter style or designer pricetag. We have gotten in creeks for a newly engaged couple.

We have crawled around with kiddos at a park and hopped aboard sailboats. We have packed up the entire studio and taken it to our customers homes.

We do anything we possibly can to make your photos represent YOU. We talk to you about your needs and then design sessions, images and products just for you.

It's not just about the photos, it's about your legacy.

Follow Legacy Photography Studio on

e13bc74b061f099e 1353468642679 IMGP8537sc
Court1

6 Reviews for Legacy Photography Studio

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

I knew we were in for a good day when my photographers showed up in matching cowgirl boots to our country wedding! Jennifer and Kristen of Legacy Photography Studio truly went above and beyond for our wedding. Right from our first meeting, Jennifer let me know that she was there to help us through the planning--and proved this by promptly answering emails, dropping me a line every so often to check in, and providing me with shot lists and timelines that were incredibly helpful! Honestly, I probably would have overlooked several details in our ceremony and reception had it not been for the shot list! They really cared about getting the details of our story right. Kristen was a big help at the rehearsal in figuring out how to enter and where to stand. On our wedding day, Jennifer and Kristen were prompt, respectful, unobtrusive and very helpful. They (gently) helped keep us on time while making sure we got all the shots we wanted. Our event was very hot and all outside, but it didn't seem to phase them. I will never forget seeing one of them on the ground snapping pics during our dances--these girls will get the shot! After the wedding, our album, discs, and release were delivered on-time (my sister-in-law had gone with a different photographer the year before, paid double for her wedding pics and STILL hadn't gotten hers!!). We had so much fun looking through all of our memories--and couldn't believe that we had gotten such a great deal on photography!! Legacy was truly beautiful product and fantastic service for an unbeatable price.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Legacy Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We had so much fun not only shooting your wedding, but getting into the theme right along with you!

Amy · Married on 11/09/2012

Jennifer and Craig did a GREAT job on our special day and we couldn't appreciate their hard work and dedication more. Jennifer has it all together and helped me get things in order way beyond her normal photographer duties.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Legacy Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you, Amy! It was such a joy to go above and beyond for such an amazing, loving, giving family!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

After looking at countless photography websites and portfolios of photographers I am so fortunate to have finally found such a talented and professional duo! Jennifer and Kristen went above and beyond my expectations for wedding photographers and I couldn't be happier with the end product. I've received many compliments on the pictures and the best part is they are so affordable! Budgeting was such a pain in my butt and knowing that I actually SAVED money was such a relief. You get way more than what you pay for if you use their services. Trust me!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Legacy Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! We are so glad we could help you in two ways: capturing your special day and affording your special day!

Legacy Photography Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Saint Charles, MO, 63389 See on map
    Location of (Legacy Photography Studio)

Legacy Photography Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Legacy Photography Studio include in the starting price?

Legacy Photography Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Legacy Photography Studio offer?

Legacy Photography Studio offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Legacy Photography Studio offer?

Legacy Photography Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Legacy Photography Studio offer for wedding events?

Legacy Photography Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Legacy Photography Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Legacy Photography Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.