190 US Highway 46, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About LEGACY ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Legacy Entertainment provides truly professional experiences, always striving for complete customer satisfaction. Our years of experience in the business and attention to detail ensure we deliver the highest quality of service. Located in northern New Jersey, we cover the rest of the state and the tri-state area as well.

We tailor our services to suit your individual needs, providing everything you need to make your event a memorable one. Whatever the occasion, we have got you covered - weddings, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, themed events, corporate events, school events, children's parties and anything else you can think of.

Our professional sound and lighting equipment provides you with crystal clear digital sound and stunning visuals. With hundreds of thousands of digital tracks on hand, including up-to-the-minute hits, we can cater to every musical taste. From oldies to brand new hits...American classics to international favorites...we've got it all. Of course, music and lights are just a small part of the wide range of services we offer. To make your special event memorable, contact us today.

Legacy Entertainment creates a lifetime of memories. That is our legacy.

legacy
54191010151165579596470155268023

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for LEGACY ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Casey · Married on 10/02/2014

Legacy Entertainment was phenomenal to work with. This was a one-stop-shop for me as they provided my DJ, Photographer, and Videographer & Photo Booth. Being able to go through one vendor made my life so easy. My DJ was amazing. He had the dance floor packed the entire night; the music was terrific, and they were even taking pictures at the wedding and immediately displaying them on the flat screen TV’s for the guests to see. The picture collage of my Husband and I was a special added touch for our guests; they showed both of us as babies, growing up, and our dating history together. It was super special to share with our loved ones.

All of our vendors from Legacy Entertainment worked closely with us, and went over every detail prior to the wedding so we knew what to expect. I was very impressed with the service we received and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for entertainment at their event.

Sent on 10/22/2014

LEGACY ENTERTAINMENT LLC's reply:

Casey thank you for giving us a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for choosing Legacy Entertainment.

Sandra · Married on 11/23/2013

I want to thank Yancy ( DJ LEGACY) for making my event PERFECT. Everyone of my guests had a amazing time. I would highly recommend this company to future brides. They were so helpful with all the planning. Honestly they helped me out more then my wedding planner. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

LEGACY ENTERTAINMENT LLC's reply:

Sandra thank you for your review.

Maria · Married on 11/16/2013

went with Legacy Entertainment for my wedding and DJ Legacy was hands down the BEST DJ that I have ever seen. He was incredibly talented and made our night unforgettable. The dance floor was going strong all night long and he listened to exactly what we wanted for the entire night. From ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner music to dancing -- we gave him a framework/basic idea of what we wanted, and he selected songs and paired music flawlessly.

The process of working wit Legacy Entertainment was totally seamless. The operations manager Dana was incredibly capable and organized - i never worried about a thing!! Hands down the easiest part of my wedding planning. Worth every single penny

Sent on 01/16/2014

LEGACY ENTERTAINMENT LLC's reply:

HI Maria, thank you for the great review. We're happy to have met all your exceptions. Yancy

LEGACY ENTERTAINMENT LLC FAQ