Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO 80134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair

LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair, based in Denver, Colorado, provides wedding hair and makeup for your special day. Leeda is a seasoned professional with more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. She provides on-site hair and makeup services for the bride and the bridal party on the day of the wedding event. Hair and makeup trials are also available to ensure the bride's beauty vision is achieved.

LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair provides services for groups of up to 10 people, and offers group discounts. She offers updos, styling, and blowouts for wedding hair while also providing haircuts and hair coloring. Leeda is also a licensed cosmetologist and certified makeup artist whose goal is to make each bride look and feel like the best version of herself on that special day. She offers the following makeup and beauty services for not only the bride, but the entire wedding party:

• Airbrush makeup
Veiled bride
Veiled bride
Looking down
Looking down
carrie king photographer something styled workshop
bridal1

LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 6
LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Leeda made me feel so beautiful and listened to what I wanted!

My fiance and I are fairly new to the Denver area. So when we got engaged I was lost as far as vendors go. We decided to have our wedding here in Denver and the majority of our guests will be coming from out of town so we knew our next step was to get our Engagement Photos done and our Save the Dates in the mail ASAP! I am originally from Texas and yes, I grew up around pageants with glam makeup and big, teased hair. Back in Texas I had my hair and makeup artist who was my go to for every event. Once I got engaged and realized we were doing our wedding here in Denver, I came to terms that I was going to have to find someone else. As most of us probably have done, I searched for hours and hours on all of the wedding websites and looked on all of the bridal forums and then I came across Leeda and the photos of her work. I immediately felt relieved and knew I had found my new go to hair and makeup artist! She has been incredible to work with from the very beginning. Her communication was always timely and she was extremely accommodating to my individual wants and needs. She has her own in-home studio or she offers to come to you on location. Since it was my engagement photos and just me, I opted to go to her at home studio. It was so simple and I felt extremely relaxed the entire time. She had asked for pictures of what look I was going for before I arrived and let me tell you, she nailed it! We joked before we got started that I hadn't been pampered in awhile and I needed to be "glammed up". haha! She offers airbrush makeup which is a must in my opinion, false lashes, knows how to work with extensions and can create whatever look you are going for from barely there makeup, to themed or all dolled up. Our conversation flowed freely like she was a friend I had known for awhile. I loved hearing her past experiences with brides, friends and family, multiple celebrities, pro athletes and you guessed it, pageant girls. She is a perfectionist and takes pride in her work but respects your time. I left her home looking and feeling like the most beautiful version of myself. My fiance loved what she had done and our engagement photos turned out amazing. We brought our two dogs with us to the shoot and they did not behave as much as we would have liked but even after running around with them, changing outfits multiple times and fighting the wind whipping around on top of a mountain, my makeup and hair stayed put. I have to admit, I slept as carefully as possible that night just so I could wake up and go to work with my hair all done the next day. haha! After my amazing experience with her during our engagement shoot, I couldn't imagine anyone but Leeda doing my hair and makeup for our wedding day so I booked her as soon as possible to do my hair and make up as well as my mother, my fiance's mother, his grandmother and all of my bridesmaids. I can't wait for her to "glam me up" on our Wedding day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 8
    LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 9
    LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 10
    LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 11
    LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair 12
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Simpson · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful wedding makeup experience!

Leeda has an incredible talent as a makeup artist! I had her do makeup for myself and 5 other ladies for my wedding and she made all of us look and feel so beautiful! I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I have Leeda to thank for a large part of this! From the very beginning she was so prompt in her responses, sweet & friendly at my first trial run, and so open to working with me and listening to what I envisioned. Day of the wedding she showed up early and ready to go, made everyone feel relaxed, and got us all ready within our tight schedule. I can't rave enough how easy it was to work with her. Leeda-thank you again so much!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 26.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10