Engagement
Shoot included

About J C Ledezma Photography

Wedding Photographer
Our promise to you is a complete and elegant set of memoirs consisting of as many photos as necessary, without sacrificing creativity, in an effort to display everything you experienced that day as well as things that my have gone unnoticed. All this delivered in a professional manner and good taste. All of our work is produced using materials, equipment, and accessories of the highest quality to assure that your memories will endure a lifetime.

J.C. Ledezma Photography realizes the importance of a distinguished service and excellent quality.We hope you find everything you need to make your memories permanent. It is our pleasure to work for you in giving you the most complete and rapid response to all of your demands and inquiries.

"Photography has always drawn my attention; I grew up among photographic equipment, cameras, and lights. I often liked to accompany my father, whom 50 years ago dedicated himself to photography, on his photographic endeavors. Today, photography is one of my greatest passions, an addiction of which I am very proud"

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

He was Great. Very affordable. Took Great pictures, even helped my Bridal Party put on Boutineirs. Helped me with my train. Made a Great day even better.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We couldn't of been happier J C was fantastic full of energy and was excellent at organizing people we are very appreciative of all he did for us in helping make this day special we would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Bethany, 1/14/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1463772910 0b2e30cc0a00b3c4 joshua vanessa2 009  3    copy   copy

Photo & Video Package

Redeem In-Store
All packages include: full day coverage starting at Bride's choice of location, unlimited journalistic, candid and traditional images, all images uploaded to a secured web site, Original High Resolutions on DVD with rights to copy,FREE In-Studio Engagement Session and FREE 16x20 Portrait. Your investment for complete wedding coverage starts at $1,350. Photography and Video package coverage starts at $2.350. Check out our online portfolio of wedding photographs and then contact us today...
#WWacbd2cb24e84c75c

Events

21 Celtic Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054   See On Map
201-400-9497 (phone)
Monday to saturday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
J C Ledezma Photography is a wedding photographer from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Pennsylvania , and New York. J C Ledezma Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in photo-journalistic, candid and traditional wedding photography.