Houston, Houston, TX 77083 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 92

About Leap Productions

Leap Productions is a Houston, Texas-based wedding videographer that is skilled in creating raw, unobtrusive and natural wedding films. The team uses some of the best technology out there to provide the best quality products for their clients, including using cinema-grade cameras and the latest editing software. They use motion, music and editing to tell couple’s precious love stories.

Leap Productions can provide a number of different videography packages to best suit your needs. Their styles of videography include cinematic, short-form, traditional, documentary and storytelling. Although they are based in Houston, the company also has destination wedding packages available. Leap Productions' services include:

• Additional hours
mg1479

• Videos 87

50 Reviews for Leap Productions

Houston Wedding · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved our video - highly recommend Eric & Andy!

Eric & Andy are awesome. Both are super kind/nice people, highly recommend working with them! Responsive during booking phase, on time, professional, and hard workers! We are very happy with our wedding video and so glad we decided to add videography. The music, speeches, scenes, order of events, everything was perfect. They worked very well with our photographer and I honestly didn't notice they were around most of the time!

• Nadine

Nadine · Married on 09/09/2018

All's well that ends well

My criteria for wedding videographers are: (1) technical talent (ability to produce a professional end product) (2) artistic eye (ability to capture priceless footage and exercise discernment in the way it is incorporated in the video) (3) professional & easy to work with (responsive, accommodating, and would not make me feel self-conscious under their lenses). I knew Leap Productions fit (1) and (2) based on their portfolio, but I really put them to the test on (3) and am happy to say that they excelled. We traded 76 emails from start to finish, and they responded to each within a day, at most two. They arrived at all appointments early, and we just felt so comfortable in their presence. Although I thought the initial production fell short of my expectations (partly my fault because I should have been more specific about what I wanted), they were respectful of my wishes and worked tirelessly to fulfill my vision. There was footage that they did not capture (again, partly my fault because I should have given them a list of must-capture footage at the get go), but somehow they managed to recreate the scene and incorporate it into the video. It blew my mind! At the end of the day, you want to work with people that truly understands and appreciates how important the video is to you. Since most of my family is on the other side of the globe, I promised them a video that would help them experience the day as if they were there. I'm so grateful to Leap Productions for helping me make good on my promise!

Leap Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Dance Classes Houston
    Dance Classes Houston Banquet Halls

Special moment are particularly precious to any couple on their big day. That is why those moment should be captured perfectly. Videography services from Leap Productions is a safe and a great choice! Andy and Eric are very responsible and responsive, easy to work with.

• Houston Houston, Texas, 77083 See on map