Leap Productions Reviews

46 Reviews for Leap Productions

46 Leap Productions Reviews
  • Y

Yen · Married on 11/11/2017

Eric and Andy were so wonderful to work with! We have yet to receive our video as we got married in Nov 2017 but there is no doubt the work will be simply magical! I've been watching their videos since I got engaged and really love how they capture the essence of every unique wedding. Eric handles the email correspondence and he is very responsive which I appreciated A LOT. As a bride, you can often get into panic mode... for no reason at all (wedding stress!). So it is very nice when vendors are responsive with email communication. Throughout the wedding day, Eric followed me (the bride) and Andy was with my groom. It was fun to have them as our "sidekicks"- they allowed us to be ourselves and were non-obtrusive.

They are both incredibly talented.. if you're reading this you've seen their work and it speaks for itself. I truly respect how hard they work (maintaining this business while holding full time jobs!). Eric and Andy, when you guys make it "BIG", I'll be proud to be one of your early clients. :-) I have heard so many times, videography is one of those services that if you don't get for your wedding, you WILL regret. So do yourself a favor and book Leap- totally worth it!!!

Margaret · Married on 11/04/2017

I happen to have known Eric of Leap Productions almost my whole life, so it was a super easy choice to go with them when my wedding came around. Of course, they were professionals in every way: responding quickly (even when I just messaged Eric personally on Facebook), being super gracious and proactive the day of, and finally handing us videos that are so special and well edited. There are so many wedding videographers with great reviews around, but these guys stand out given their formal education in videography/filmography at the University of Texas and experience in the industry. It's really saying something when you can watch one of their videos of a stranger's wedding and feel emotional like you've experienced the whole day first hand. In 50 years, I know I'll rewatch this and it'll bring back all the memories and emotions of the day like it just happened. All of our family and friends have been so full of praise after watching the highlight video, and it's also convinced several of my engaged friends that wedding videography is necessary, and that these guys are the top choice for it. Definitely reach out and book them for your wedding!

Linda · Married on 06/03/2017

We enjoyed having Leap productions at our wedding! When we got engaged, we were in awe with all the wedding videos out there but mostly with Leap productions. Their work caught my attention the most and I knew I had to call them to see if they were available for my wedding day. We now have our highlight and video out and could not be any happier with the work and effort they put into it! They promised that they wouldn’t miss any special moment on our wedding day and they showed it in our wedding video. I highly recommend Leap productions!

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband Andy and I cannot say enough good things about Eric and Andy from Leap Productions! Before wedding planning we awed over their dreamy videos on Facebook and knew we had to have them when our time came. We booked them immediately and had our first meeting via Skype since we live 2 hours away from Houston, we knew we made the right choice. We stayed in contact with them through e-mail/text and they made us feel like they anticipated our big day, which made us even more excited. It was awesome! Friday during our rehearsal dinner and Saturday during our wedding, they were so fun and easy to be around and they worked AMAZING with our photographers even just after meeting for the first time! We loved having them with us. While we were on our honeymoon they sent us a teaser and made us totally anxious for our highlight video. Once we got our highlight video, it was like reliving our wedding day and the editing was phenomenal. I would absolutely recommend them to any couple in the market for a videographer 100%. You will not be disappointed!

Rose · Married on 02/04/2017

Leap Productions is amazing! We loved Eric and Andy and our guests did too. They were so friendly and easy to work with! They really listened to what we wanted and tried to go above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Leap Productions was always prompt in their responses (sometimes within the hour) and very professional. They arrived on time and ready! Eric and Andy were unobtrusive and captured moments as they unfolded. We felt as if they were family by the end of the night. We are impressed with their work and would highly recommend them!! They exceeded our expectations.

Rose · Married on 02/04/2017

Leap Productions did an amazing job for our wedding! We did extensive research prior to selecting a videographer and are so glad that we chose Leap Productions. It was such a pleasure working with them, and we loved the wedding video. Eric and Andy are so friendly, professional, and talented. They were always prompt in their replies and helpful with suggestions. On the wedding day, they were unobtrusive and worked well with our photographer. They made everyone feel at ease. Guests even commented on how impressed they were with them.

Our highlight video was beautiful and captured so many memorable moments. We loved the quality and style of the video. Eric and Andy really listened to what we wanted and made sure that we were happy with the final product. We definitely recommend Leap Productions!!

Seema · Married on 10/29/2016

Leap went above and beyond for our wedding weekend! We are so thrilled with the videos they created for us, which capture the special moments of our wedding beautifully.

Our wedding was going to be the first, multi-day Indian wedding that Leap had ever fully shot and edited video for, so we we're a little nervous that it would be too big of an undertaking. But after out first phone call, our concerns vanished, and we never looked back. Leap took the time to listen to our wants and needs, communicate clearly and often throughout the process, and leaned into our special requests that other clients may not have asked of before (like a same-day edit video that they incredibly turned around in 2 hours (!!) and our guests keeps talking about a year later, and a series of documentary/interview style videos of me and my husband that we were able to play at our wedding reception). On top of all this, they were so fun to work with, from the phone calls, to meet ups (we were located in NYC and had a "long distance relationship" with our local vendors in Houston), to the actual wedding weekend.

Ultimately, the videos they made for us are more than we could have imagined, and we couldn't recommend them more!

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2016

Love Eric and Andy. When you first meet and sit with them they just made you feel so comfortable. But most importantly our video turned out beautiful... watching our video just brought back so many happy memories and it was like we were re living them again. They are super sweet guys and easy to work with. Thank you so much Eric and Andy. ??

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Eric and Andy filmed our wedding day back in August 2016, and all we can say is that working with them has been a true pleasure from day one. We love these guys because not only are they incredibly professional, but it's clear that they genuinely care about their clients and want to get to know them. We met with them multiple times prior to the big day, and each meeting felt more like friends catchup than it was a business meeting. I feel like they genuinely personalize each wedding video they make based off of the couple.

The day of the wedding went beautifully, and I have to hand it to these two for being professional, unobtrusive, and just overall amazing vendors to have at our wedding. They made us feel comfortable, and they worked seamlessly with all our other vendors as well (which is extremely important for a wedding!).

After the wedding, they were great about following up with us on our video, letting us know about expected deadlines and apologizing if there was any delay on their end. I really appreciate transparency with my vendors, and I have no issues with any hiccups that occur as long as they are up front about it.

We LOVE our highlights video and video documentary (I RECOMMEND YOU GET BOTH. It's so worth it). They really went above and beyond and perfectly captured the feel of our wedding day and all that we wanted. They took an extra step and incorporated our wedding vows and proposal in our wedding video, and it made it that much more special and beautiful. I cannot rave about these guys enough! YOU WILL NOT REGRET BOOKING THEM!

Janelle · Married on 05/29/2016

We love Leap Productions and the work they did for our wedding highlight video! They were professional, flexible, and so easy to work with before and during our wedding! They were very responsive to emails. We love the footage they captured and the video they created for us! They did a PHENOMENAL job! Definitely going to recommend them to any of our family and friends looking for great wedding videographers.

Tony · Married on 04/16/2016

I am going to start with, MY WIFE AND I LOVE ANDY AND ERIC (had to switch it up because we always say Eric and Andy). My wife left me in charge of choosing a videographer, and I crushed it by selecting this amazingly creative duo. They are VERY friendly, extremely responsive, are UT Longhorn graduates, and have great genetics (they're much taller than me, ha!). Even though my wife and I were planning our wedding in Texas all the way from California, they made the entire experience very easy and stress-free (Facetime session!). Also, we're so appreciative of their time and generosity too! Even though we only signed for 8 hours of video time (which would have covered only the Church ceremony and reception), they voluntarily came out for the EARLY morning Tea ceremony at my wife's house to catch the door games and more! If you want the Christian Louboutin of Videographers at an incredible price, then book these guys NOW!

MARIE · Married on 04/02/2016

If you are going to have a video done.. go with the best you can find. You will have this video for the rest of your life and those that missed the wedding can capture it through the video as well. I was happy when i saw Eric and Andy's work.. I knew right then and there this is who I wanted for my video. Several of my friends told me to find the best I can in photography and video. The did not dissapoint at all.. i trusted 100% i would love love the video and i did. I just got my video this week and cried when i watched it. I had several of my friends tell me they cried. They just put it together so beautiful and I couldnt ask for anything better. They have the best work i have seen! They are affordable as well.. price definitely is great for the work they do. I hardly noticed them at my wedding and they were working so hard to capture every angle. The video has so much details that i missed and was able to see. I never knew my husband was holding back his tears at the alter until i watced the video 3 times!! Thank you to Eric and Andy for making us so happy with this video!! Hugs and kisses to you both!

Cherilyn · Married on 03/26/2016

Eric and Andy were so wonderful to work with! When my husband and I met with them to discuss our wedding, they made us feel so at ease and we immediately knew that we wanted to work with them. In the months leading up to our wedding, they were so quick to answer any of my emails and it made me feel so relieved since I am normally one to stress out about things. On the day of our wedding, they were so attentive and wonderful and definitely helped make the day run smoothly. My family and friends had wonderful things to say about them. When I watched my wedding highlight video, I was blown away by how perfect it was. I definitely recommend choosing Leap Productions if you are looking for videographers, they were so awesome!

We used Leap Productions for our videography for our wedding back in February and we recommend them 100%. Eric and Andy were nothing short of amazing. They met up with us multiple times to get to know them and get a feel of us as a couple. They used this time to answer any questions we had as well as discussing timelines, giving us suggestions and overall style we wanted. They were always available through text/email and probably responded within an hour or two. The day of the wedding they showed up early and worked seamlessly with all of our other wedding vendors. Even with all their equipment, we didn’t even realize they were there most of the time. With the video, you can easily tell they took the time to find every crucial moment during our special day. My wife and I love our video and couldn’t be any happier. Also, nothing but positive reviews from all of our friends! Eric and Andy with Leap Productions are definitely 5 stars in every aspect and I wouldn’t look any further for wedding videographers.

Gilly and Rey · Married on 12/27/2015

Hiring Leap Productions to capture our wedding day was one of the best investments we made! From our initial consultation to the actual wedding day and then recently seeing our wedding highlight reel, Eric and Andy have provided exceptional videography coverage which has been superior to none other. To work with talented individuals, such as Eric and Andy, was simply a joy as they helped bring our vision to reality. When you select Leap Productions as your wedding videography you will receive a top-notch product, no questions asked! Eric and Andy provide outstanding customer service and were quick to reply to any of our special wedding day requests. Overall, we appreciate all their hard work and effort making our dreams come true. Thank you Eric and Andy for helping us relive our special day by giving us a visual masterpiece we can enjoy and now and forevermore!
    -Gilly & Reynato

Trinity · Married on 11/11/2015

My friend recommended Eric and Andy as videographers. She told me only good things about them. Even then I was hesitant to contact them since I was not sure what I really wanted and the destination wedding was also a challenge. Eric started talking to me through Facebook and answered all of my questions. Our wedding was in Cancun, and they were willing to spend extra days of traveling for us. That wasn’t it, we had a tea ceremony and reception at different locations in that same week. My husband and I were so thankful for the hard work that Eric and Andy put in. They went out of their way to make us comfortable the whole time, even before we met them. Not only are they our friends now but they are super professional when it comes to working. We LOVE our wedding highlight and we think it is so spectacular.
    All you have to do is tell them your expectations on how you like your videos and you will have it. Don’t hesitate to talk to Eric and Andy through the whole process. They were the nicest people that I worked with during the whole wedding.

Sue · Married on 10/10/2015

Hiring Eric and Andy with Leap Productions was one of the best decisions I could have made for our wedding in 10/10/2015. They were on time and nicely dressed. During the wedding, they even interacted with the guests and made everyone feel important and apart of the production! No request was ever to grand and what I loved most about working with these two was their professionalism and attitude! Brides can sometimes be a little tough to handle but these two knew exactly how to deal with me and that's saying a lot!! Great great company and even greater personalities to accompany it! I would hire them all over again without a doubt!

Kim · Married on 10/04/2015

This review must be written 2 years ago but late is still better than never. I would have to say that Leap Productions was the best wedding vendor I have ever had. There were so many videographers on WeddingWire and I had a really hard time to find one that had same style and still stayed in the budget. I sent out email to couple vendors for quotes and availability. Some vendors returned to me with quotes that I could never afford. And I chose Leap Productions not only because of the affordable price, but also the prompt responses to my emails. Leap Productions was the the first vendor reply my email within an hour or two and I was really impressed. Whenever I had questions, they always replied to me so quick. They also showed up early on the wedding day to make sure all the equipment arranged in the right place.
    I got so many compliment on my wedding highlight video. I cannot thank Leap Production enough for filming my wedding.

To Eric & Andy: I watched the highlight video countless time and still love it like first time watched it. You guys are the best. I knew that I was the most annoyed bride in the world. Thanks so much for replying all my messages as soon as you received it.

Highly recommended <3 <3 <3

Kim & Andrew

Amy · Married on 08/15/2015

Bottom Line: I had a wonderful experience with Leap Productions and yes I highly recommend them.

Eric and Andy were two of the kindest wedding vendors I encountered. They took the time to meet with me beforehand and introduce themselves as well as go over my highlight video expectations. They were extremely responsive via e-mail and their requests with very minimal and all reasonable. As the bride, I was so appreciative of that on my big day; I hardly noticed Eric and Andy. In fact, I didn’t even notice when they stayed until the very end and captured our last dance and grand exit.
    The highlight video and quality is exceptional! I received a 6 minute and 58 second video and my heart is so full every time after I watch it! It’s the perfect way to remember the day you spent hours planning and dreaming of. It really captures the view from the Bride and Groom’s perspective. Our wedding day absolutely flew by and it’s so neat to have the video to fill in the gaps where your memory is only a whirlwind of emotions. The video footage is truly priceless.
    After proofing my highlight video, there was one small piece of my grandfather that I was hoping could be added. Eric and Andy had no problem adding that piece and had my highlight video back to me in less than 24 hours. The Blue-Ray/DVD also surpassed my expectations. Truthfully, I was expecting to pop the DVD in and press play. (Side note: I’m not too tech saavy.) The DVD actually comes with ‘scene selections’ in addition to ‘the highlight video’ which is convenient if you only want to watch a certain part.

Tina · Married on 08/08/2015

After your wedding is over, most vendors' responsibilities end there, as well. With videographers, after your wedding is over to the weeks following, you will still be working with the guys on video documentaries of the important day and trailer edits. So it is really important to find people that are receptive to your opinion. Andy and Eric worked so hard during our summer wedding, it's not even funny. They had to stand outside for hours to capture morning/afternoon outdoor activities and they were all smiles, although I know it was rough for them. They worked really well with our chosen photographers and were very open to suggestions so they embraced our ideas along with our photographers'. They answer emails promptly and act professional. When it comes to pricing, they are so reasonable compared to other vendors. Their videos of our wedding is great and just what we wanted.

Leap Productions captured everything in our wedding that we could have ever hoped for! They were so easy to work with and extremely responsive to all requests. They are very flexible with anything you need. We love the way they capture the wedding in a documentary style and the music they use in their videos is so fitting! The quality of their work is phenomenal! We would highly recommend them.

Haley · Married on 06/06/2015

Speechless! Our video was fantastic! We are so blessed to be able to look back for years to come! The little moments we forgot were captured! Our videographers were one of the best choices that we made! Money well spent! You will not be disappointed with Leap Productions!

Hannah · Married on 05/23/2015

I first found Leap when doing some research on The Knot. We knew we wanted a videographer but just didn't know where to start looking. I fell in love with the vision they portrayed in each video. Each one I watched was better than the one before. I emailed them and went to meet Eric and Andy. They were SO nice and made me feel comfortable immediately. They are young in their career (though they have BLOWN UP in the last year so book them early!) but are so professional and easy to work with. We had them come in for the rehearsal dinner to film the speeches which was an excellent decision. They worked so well with my photographer on the day of despite it being the first time they met. I was beyond pleased with my highlight video and cannot wait to see my documentary edit. Thank you Leap for capturing our day so perfectly!! I couldn't have asked for more!

Dara · Married on 03/28/2015

This is the best investment I could have made for our wedding. Eric and Andy are THE BEST and I could not be happier with our decision to go with them! From the second I submitted my initial inquiry all the way through receiving the final product, Eric and Andy have been so courteous, professional and responsive - in fact, they were the most responsive of all my wedding vendors combined! The quality they provide for the price they offer is absolutely fantastic. When I was reviewing other videographers, none of their work even came close to Leap Productions' - and the other videographers were grossly overpriced in comparison. If you want to have an absolutely amazing wedding video and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, incredibly easy to work with and super responsive - book Leap Productions! And do it quick before they realize how amazing they are and raise their prices ;)