Leanna Marie Artistry

Temecula, CA View map

Leanna Marie Artistry, is a SoCal based, one stop shop for all things beauty. Specializing in Weddings, TV/Film, Print & Special events since 2011. Leanna and her team are fully mobile for destination weddings, on location photo shoots and any project requiring hair and makeup services. Leanna also offers lash lifts, classic lash extensions as well as all cut+color+blonding services.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

1 User photo

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline H. Married on 10/02/2020

Best MUA!!

Leanna was our hair and MUA for my entire bridal party. From the moment I was engaged I KNEW I wanted Leanna to be our MUA. Her work is amazing and she listens to you! She made sure I still felt like myself with makeup on and made sure we all were happy with how we looked. She’s flexible and so understanding. We love her!
  • Brooklyn
    Brooklyn Married on 09/21/2020

She is the BEST!

She did my wedding hair and makeup and did an INCREDIBLE job!!! I did a trial before the wedding, and we made a couple adjustments to get it just perfectly, and on the day of the wedding- it was PERFECT! She was so quick and efficient and so so friendly! I’m so grateful for her, and I’m excited to get all my wedding photos back to relive this day🤍
    Kelly K. Married on 11/10/2019

Best Make-Up Artist in Temecula

There are a LOT of make-up artists in the Temecula area, but I am SO glad I went with Leanna for my bridal make-up on my wedding day. She was absolutely excellent every step of the planning process and day-of (clear, consistent communication & transparency every step of the way). She's so much fun to talk to and the quality of the products she uses is out of this world (I had to invest in better make-up for myself after the wedding because I was so impressed with her products and how perfect they looked even in photos taken on old smartphones!!). My hair looked #FLAWLESS and my bridesmaids (and mom!) were over the moon with how they looked on the big day. I couldn't be happier with my results from Leanna and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone who is considering her make-up, hair and eyelash services for their own engagement, bridal shower, bachelorette or weddings.

Temecula, CA, 92592
661-268-2834
Location of (Leanna Marie Artistry)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding