344 20th Street, Oakland, CA 94610 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About Lead Your Love Life

Lead Your Love Life is a wedding officiant business located in Oakland, California. Celebrant and couples coach, Sarah Oswald, works directly with you to create a personalized and unique wedding ceremony. On the day of your wedding, she manages every detail of the ceremony so that you can relax and enjoy each moment with your loved ones. In addition to officiating, Sarah offers premarital coaching to help set the stage for a successful relationship.

Sarah Oswald is an ordained minister who provides counseling and customized love stories for all types of couples. Lead Your Love Life provides the following services in 3 tiered packages for every couple and every budget:

• Custom, personalized ceremonies
  • Community bonding
  • Vow renewals
  • Love Story Writing

Experience

Sarah Oswald has officiated over 60 weddings and provided premarital coaching to most of those couples. She has spent many years designing and facilitating community events, all focused on human connection. She is certified as a Relational Life Therapist, and teacher of MatrixWorks: Groups as Living Systems.

About me, Sarah Oswald

Supporting humans in having superb relationships is my favorite thing in the world to do. I am lit up by this work-- from the inside out. You can feel this joy while working with me. My presence, both as a wedding officiant and couples coach, is grounded and loving. I believe that your wedding ceremony can represent WHO YOU ARE as a couple. I also believe it's an ideal opportunity to weave a web of connection throughout your community. I love collaborating with you to creatively make each of these things possible. I would be honored to work with you!

Follow Lead Your Love Life on

Videos 2 vídeos

26 Reviews for Lead Your Love Life

Stephanie Elliott · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The best, EVER!

Simply put, Sarah from Lead Your Love Life was the officiant of all officiants. The word “officiant” almost doesn’t even really capture all that Sarah puts into working with each and every individual and unique couple. In fact, people kept asking me after the ceremony, “who was that INCREDIBLE friend of yours who officiated your wedding??? She was so lovely, personal, kind, touching, etc….” Everyone was always SHOCKED when I said I found her online!

I chose Sarah to marry my husband and I because from the time I found her website, I absolutely loved how unique and different the experience was! It wasn’t a simple cut and dry wedding speech, deliver and done. Sarah works with each couple to get to know them, reaches out to their community of friends and family to collect personal and meaningful words, learns what is important to each couple, really listens when you express what you want your day to be, and even coaches you through the entire process! Let’s face it, wedding planning can be stressful, and most people are navigating and planning an event they’ve never planned before. Sarah really felt there for us every step of the way.

I never really understood when people used to say their wedding was the best day of their lives, but with Sarah’s help, this was 100% true for me. The ceremony was so beautiful and personal – it was probably the happiest I had ever been in my entire life, and Sarah was a driving and central force behind why. She worked with us to craft the PERFECT wedding in every way and make sure it was everything we ever wanted. Not only did she deliver on this, she went above and beyond with her own unique touches and glowing and kind heart and personality.

I didn’t see Sarah as a “vendor” at my wedding… Sarah was there as a cherished guest and kindred spirit. She was crucial in making our day perfect, and I will always be grateful to her for that. Any couple who has been married by Sarah knows how incredibly lucky they are, and I feel like one day she will be this incredibly famous person with waitlists years long for her services. I am so grateful I got to have her there with me and my husband in the happiest moment of our lives.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Oh my goodness, dear Stephanie— you are a GEM. Thank you for this marvelous review! I am honored and touched and so moved reading it. Officiating for you and Peter was a major highlight of my 2019. Together you both really shine and I so much enjoyed getting to you know two and being part of your special day. I am thrilled it really WAS the best day of your life! And I wish for you to encounter even better days in the years ahead. All my love and appreciation to you both!
  • R. Dolan

R. Dolan · Married on 11/05/2019

Sarah is magical!

Sarah was incredible. Warm, inviting - and deeply thorough in her process. She took the time to know us as a couple, and made our wedding everything it could be, and more.

If you're looking for a true professional - someone unafraid to challenge your notion of marriage, commitment, and the systems that drive a healthy union - Sarah is unreservedly the officiant for you!

Thanks again, Sarah. We loved having you guide us through this journey, keeping us engaged/positive/playful and curious. We'll never forget it! Cheers!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you very much for the glowing review, Rob! I so much loved getting to know you and Michelle through our collaborative process. Thank you for the joy and honor of officiating your wedding ceremony.
    With deep appreciation and respect for you both--
    Love,
    Sarah

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lead Your Love Life Pricing

Lead Your Love Life Price Rates

Lead Your Love Life FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 998.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 498.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 108.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 90.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lead Your Love Life 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lead Your Love Life 2
    Relationship Guidance (Premarital or Marriage Coaching)

As a certified Relational Life Therapist and MatrixWorks Teacher, my model of couples work focuses on Full Respect Living, Relational Empowerment and system dynamics.

My work with couples comes from a living systems perspective, with a focus on relationship to self and community for a thriving romantic partnership. I provide both partners inspiration and skillsets for a more satisfying, effective partnership.

• 50% off a 3-session package
    • 30% off 1 session

Learn more here: https://www.sarahoswald.org/couples-therapy

• Lead Your Love Life 3
    10% savings on All Inclusive Package

Full Package includes:

• Couples Discovery Questionnaire to get you asking meaningful questions and support us in building your ceremony script
      • Two planning sessions (approximately an hour each) in which I will guide you step by step through the process of designing your ceremony
      • Custom ceremony design, including the writing of your love story
      • Ceremony officiation
      • A survey to collect insight from your community which I use to make your ceremony more meaningful
      • Basic Community Circle to connect your loved ones before, during or after your ceremony
      • Signing your marriage license and mailing it to the state
      • *Complimentary: 90-minute Premarital Coaching session

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• DJ Drake Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah Lila offers a great service that more people need to talk about when heading into their new life together. Yes she can marry you for your ceremony but there is so much more that should be looked at before you reach that special day to ensure you're on the best path possible to success in marriage and life. We do tons of research before committing to a car, house and even a meal these days, so why not ask Sarah Lila for her professional perspective when it comes to your biggest commitment: Love?

• Denver balloons and Outside the Lines Event Wedding Planners

What better way to get married then to have someone who really cares and supports your vision for your special day. Lead the Love Life is amazing because Sarah has the energy and the personality that is so loving and grounded. She takes the time to get to know the real you so you day isn't someone you barely know up there talking but someone you feel you have known for a lot longer, a friend.

• 344 20th Street Oakland, CA, 94610 See on map
    510-480-3185 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lead Your Love Life)