Lead Your Love Life

Truckee, CA View map
$998 Typical Price

$998 Typical Price

Lead Your Love Life is a wedding officiant business located in Nevada City, California. Celebrant and couples coach, Sarah Oswald, works directly with you to create a personalized and unique wedding ceremony. On the day of your wedding, she manages every detail of the ceremony so that you can relax and enjoy each moment with your loved ones. In addition to officiating, Sarah offers premarital coaching to help set the stage for a successful relationship. She believes that your wedding should reflect who you genuinely are and offers nurturing support throughout the ceremony creation process. Sarah strives to be a grounded and loving presence for you on this momentous occasion.

Sarah Oswald is an ordained minister who provides counseling and customized love stories for all types of couples. Lead Your Love Life provides three detailed packages for couples of all backgrounds, differentiated by various needs and budgets. The following services are available:

• Interfaith, Non-religious, custom ceremonies
  • Ceremony Rehearsals
  • Premarital coaching
  • Community bonding
  • Vow-writing support
  • Love Story Writing

Experience

Sarah Oswald has officiated nearly 100 weddings, with premarital coaching provided to most of those couples. She has spent many years designing and facilitating community events, all focused on human connection. She is ordained as a Universal Life Church minister, and certified in Relational Life Therapy, and MatrixWorks: Groups as Living Systems.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$998

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$498

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$108

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$90

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Conor
    Conor A. Married on 10/02/2020

An easy choice. Spectacular Ceremony!

From the moment we first met Sarah, we knew she was going to be the one to marry us. She was grounded, genuine, and confident. She made planning out the ceremony effortless and allowed us to easily come up with what we wanted to say. Though our wedding was just one of many that Sarah has officiated, my wife and I truly felt like our wedding was the only one that mattered to her due to her dedication and obvious love for what she does.

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Conor and Meg! Thank you so much for this glowing review! It was an easy choice for me, too. You were both complete gems to work with and it was an honor officiating your wedding. Thank you for the opportunity. I wish you a beautiful marriage.
  • Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 06/13/2020

100% Recommend!

Sarah led my fiance and me through several sessions of pre-marital coaching and I cannot say enough positive things about the experience. She facilitated difficult conversations with professionalism and sensitivity. Sarah immediately picked up on our dynamic and was able to offer fantastic insight into our relationship almost immediately. We had to do our sessions over video calling due to COVID-19 and felt the experience was equally enriching. No matter the status of your relationship, I am confident Sarah can help you build a stronger bond.

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you so much for the the thoughtful review, Danielle! It was a great pleasure getting to know you two. I very much look forward to seeing you again some day-- hopefully we'll even get to meet in person in the future!
  • Mario
    Mario R. Married on 06/13/2020

Perfection

Sarah did an amazing work! Our ceremony was perfect! just as we wanted it. she takes the time and tailors your ceremony as you and your partner want it. she is always on top of things and talking to her is so easy. she is calm, a good listener and wants the best for you. She is also a counselor so she really helped me and my husband talk about things we were not even thinking about. I am so happy to have found her!!!

If you are getting married and looking for an Officiant, YOU NEED SARAH!!!!

Lead Your Love Life's reply:

Thank you so much, Mario and Fernando! It was a JOY getting to know the two of you. Thank you for taking the time to write a sweet review. I am thrilled to see your love flourish and am so excited for your next partnership adventure of marriage! All my love to you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lead Your Love Life 1
Exclusive
Lead Your Love Life 2
Discount

As a certified Relational Life Therapist and MatrixWorks Teacher, my model of couples work focuses on Full Respect Living, Relational Empowerment and system dynamics.

My work with couples comes from a living systems perspective, with a focus on relationship to self and community for a thriving romantic partnership. I provide both partners inspiration and skillsets for a more satisfying, effective partnership.

• 50% off a 3-session package
  • 30% off 1 session

Learn more here: https://www.sarahoswald.org/couples-therapy

Lead Your Love Life 3
Discount

Full Package includes:

• Couples Discovery Questionnaire to get you asking meaningful questions and support us in building your ceremony script
    • Two planning sessions (approximately an hour each) in which I will guide you step by step through the process of designing your ceremony
    • Custom ceremony design, including the writing of your love story
    • Ceremony officiation
    • A survey to collect insight from your community which I use to make your ceremony more meaningful
    • Basic Community Circle to connect your loved ones before, during or after your ceremony
    • Signing your marriage license and mailing it to the state
    • *Complimentary: 90-minute Premarital Coaching session

Pricing

Team

Sarah Oswald
Sarah Oswald
Owner

Experience:
Sarah Oswald has officiated over 75 weddings and provided premarital coaching to most of those couples! She has spent many years designing and facilitating community events, all focused on human connection. She is certified as a Relational Life Therapist, and teacher of MatrixWorks: Groups as Living Systems.

A note from Sarah:
I believe that your wedding ceremony can represent WHO YOU ARE as a couple. I also believe it's an ideal opportunity to weave a web of connection throughout your community. I love collaborating with you to creatively make each of these things possible. My presence, both as a wedding officiant and couples coach, is grounded and loving. I would be honored to work with you!

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

DJ Drake Entertainment DJ Drake Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah Lila offers a great service that more people need to talk about when heading into their new life together. Yes she can marry you for your ceremony but there is so much more that should be looked at before you reach that special day to ensure you're on the best path possible to success in marriage and life. We do tons of research before committing to a car, house and even a meal these days, so why not ask Sarah Lila for her professional perspective when it comes to your biggest commitment: Love?

Denver Balloons and Outside the Lines Events Denver Balloons and Outside the Lines Events Wedding Planners

What better way to get married then to have someone who really cares and supports your vision for your special day. Lead the Love Life is amazing because Sarah has the energy and the personality that is so loving and grounded. She takes the time to get to know the real you so you day isn't someone you barely know up there talking but someone you feel you have known for a lot longer, a friend.

Truckee Truckee, CA, 96160
9175205780
Location of (Lead Your Love Life)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding