Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,350
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Le Class Events

Le Class Events is a wedding and event planning business based in Atlanta, Georgia. Highly skilled in planning and coordination, Le Class Events will execute your event according to your wishes. We take pride in exceeding your expectations so that you can sit back and enjoy your celebration.

Experience
Le Class Events has many positive reviews from clients and has serviced numerous weddings and social events. With 10 years of experience in the event planning industry, Le Class Events is a trusted wedding vendor.

The company offers the following services:

• Day-of-Coordination
  • Wedding Management Services
  • Partial Wedding Planning
  • A La Carte Wedding Planning
  • Event Design
  • Referrals

Location
Le Class Events is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and services the surrounding areas.

Follow Le Class Events on
Floral aisle seat marker
emory wedding 51 970423 1568907485

9 Reviews for Le Class Events

Mya · Married on 09/22/2018

If I have to summarize the service I received, I will say it was “beyond my expectations.” My hubby and I didn’t have a proper wedding ceremony when we got married, and we now had a chance to invite close family members and friends to celebrate together. I know my request could be a little more complex than other clients because what we were trying to do wasn’t simply a “wedding” or “wedding reception.” I wanted someone who could change a regular private dining room into a classy, tasteful room that can represent our marriage and our family as a whole without going “overboard.” (We have a 3-year-old.) It was more than what I expected and I’m so thankful that I ended up finding someone like this for the special and important day in my life. I can’t express enough thanks to her! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Le Class Events's reply:

Maya, thank you for the opportunity. The look on your face when you saw the room is why I love being a part of special events! Don't ever hesitate to contact me regarding your future event needs. ~ Blessings to you and your family ~

Elaine · Married on 06/18/2017

Leclass Events far exceeded my expectations. They guided us from beginning to end for our wedding, and made sure that our guests were happy. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Le Class Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Le Class Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map
    678-582-1522 (Phone number)
    Sunday - Closed; Monday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Tuesday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Wednesday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Friday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm