Layda E Makeup Artist

Parker, CO View map

I am a professional makeup artist servicing Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Aurora, Denver Colorado and surrounding.

I create stylish and unique looks to suit your personality or your special event. I would like to be your wedding makeup artist or any other event you might have . I have a huge love for weddings, and provide a very professional, personalized and dependable service to take away the stress from preparing for your special day.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
  • User2046462 2+ years ago
    Layda did my makeup for both engagement & wedding l, I love it. She made my makeup look beautiful and natural. VERY PROFESSIONAL& FRIENDLY she listened to what I really wanted. The makeup turnout photo perfect.
    Jenny Married on 09/13/2014
    Layda was great! She is fun to talk to and very laid back, and also happens to be AMAZING at what she does. I was so happy with my makeup! She also did my mom's  makeup who doesn't often wear makeup, and she made her look fabulous.I'd definitely recommend Layda to any bride
    Ashly Married on 08/23/2013
    Love how she apply the Makeup and how she blends and how nice the Makeup comes out. Layda made me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day - I wanted to look glam with an edge and she couldn't have done it any better! My bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. Her work photographs amazingly too! :)

Infinite Pixels By Angel Photography Infinite Pixels By Angel Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Layda she has great personality and she truly brings out the beauty in every single bride we have had shot. She is the best Make-Up artist in town by far. It is always a pleasure to work with her during the getting ready bridal picture time. If you want great make-up on your special day, I highly recommend Layda E makeup.

P.O. BOX 1231 Parker, 80134
7209347455
Location of (Layda E Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding