Lavishly Dunn Catering and Event Planning

Lavishly Dunn Catering and Event Planning

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Lavishly Dunn Catering and Event Planning

Rehearsal & Wedding catered by Lavishly Dunn this past weekend. Anyone looking for an amazing team of people to work with & absolutely delicious food, LAVISHLY DUNN is the one to have.

We live in Miami and it is hard planning such an event from 1500 miles away, but with LAVISHLY DUNN, it was easier than I anticipated.

They are so accommodating and easy to work with, not to mention the food!!! We didn't even have leftovers, food was enjoyed by one & all.

Cayla was our coordinator...she was such a sweetheart and was on top of everything. She has great suggestions, so when you get stumped or confused she's right there with a solution.

Jonathan (owner) was amazing! All his years of experience really helped us pull the menu together.

As the nervous grooms Mom, Cayla kept me calm & reassured me all would be perfect, not to worry. She was right, it was perfect!!

THANK YOU again & again Jonathan, Cayla and your entire team!!!!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
3.7

Lavishly dunn's food is fantastic! Why is that not a category for rating? The price is reasonable for the quality. It is a small business, though, so be prepared for several days to respond to your questions that is until the week of the wedding then they are very receptive. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Lavishly Dunn for our wedding and day-of coordination this summer. My mom had seen them on a local news segment and promptly scheduled a tasting for them to cater our backyard wedding. They were able to work with our budget and alter some things to get the cost down to the amount we were able to pay by substituting certain dishes, and none of the quality or flavors suffered! We also hired them for coordination services, so that day-of we could have someone directing the activities. While we started off with one coordinator, she left and we were paired with another. Most everything went according to plan but there were a couple things missing upon arrival of the cocktail hour. After gentle reminders from my mother-in-law, the missing items were located and placed accordingly.

Our details were very complicated and LD was able to work with our requests. I would recommend them for future events!

Profile Picture Ryanne, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews