Lavender & Lace Wedding Photography

Lavender & Lace Wedding Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lavender & Lace Wedding Photography

"Professional Wedding Photography with professional service"
Our commitment to capturing exquisite images is really our goal. We want to make the day as beautiful as you have always imagined. Please check our website for complete details.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Proofs (1)

Sam and Jo were amazing to work with! They were willing to go on a day that worked best for us, and traveled to a place we wanted to have the photos taken! They were exteremly professional through out the entire photo-shoot which was full of fun and laughter! Our photos turned out AMAZING and we had them a week after our shoot!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums
4.7

Sam and Jo are great! I like how they have two different styles between them. We got both formal shots and wonderful candids! They were open to going anywhere for engagement shoot. I wanted to take them at the Philadelphia Zoo, because that is where my fiancé and I met. Even though they had never shot there Sam and Jo were just as excited about it as we were! We loved the pictures with animals. Sam was even patient as we waited for the black bear to move into the light for a picture. (It was in front of the black bear were my fiancé and I first saw each other, so of course we had to have a picture there!!) I cant wait for them to photograph our wedding!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Lavender & Lace for my Nov 19th 2016 wedding and they were fantastic! Highly professional, on time, communicated through out the whole process and as much into the day and excitement as I was! They were on top of the type of pictures I was looking for and made sure to bring that to life. They found amazing spots for the pictures, they factored in anything that might happen that day and they even made sure everything else with the day went as planned too! They helped secure the candle we needed at the wedding, they made sure what I wanted was heard, they were go between at the reception with the staff - they were worked their butt's off! I would use them again without a second thought and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/1/16, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Timeless Moments
1:07 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sam & Joe are the GREAT to work with. You have no idea how important it is to get that perfect shot with out taking the whole day. If you want your day to go smooth & still need top quality photos, meet with Sam & Joe!

Events