302 Viewmont St, Benicia, CA 94510 Map · Phone number

About Lau's Transportation

We are committed to providing our customers the best transportation service that they can experience. We value the trust you have placed in us and desire to build a long-term relationship with you.

Follow Lau's Transportation on

Other couples have also viewed

• MGM Limousine
541472dpi

2 Reviews for Lau's Transportation

Britt · Married on 03/10/2020

Really Disappointed

BEWARE booking with this company. If you think the price is too good to be true, it's because it is with Lau's Transportation... I was quoted $325 total including gratuity, tax and tolls for a 6 hour ride for 8 people. At the end of it all, I was forced to pay $686.

I chose to pay cash because I didn't want the 5% credit card fee. After the driver dropped us off, he said he needed to collect $550 right then. I gave him the amount, thinking I could get my money back after calling and clearing it up with the company. Which was stupid, but I had emails and a signed contract stating the agreed $325 amount. To add, I found an additional $136 charge on my credit card (CC was required for a security deposit).

After several attempts calling the company (I only got a call back once I pretended I needed to rent a limo for an upcoming event), they said they would email me the breakdown of the cost. Included in this email was:
    -- Double the gratuity/tax/toll originally quoted
    -- Alleged we went an hour into overtime - not true
    -- Bogus $100 fuel charge -- the location we went to was LESS miles than the Groupon we referenced to get the 'deal'
    -- Mysterious $50 weekend rate -- never mentioned in original quote

I won't be surprised if Lau's transportation comments on this review and gives another BS response. Please do yourself a favor and do NOT do business with this shady company. Even if you get them to 'confirm' the total price, they will surprise you with extra fees in any way they can.

This was the least of my worries, but we were told we would have a limo with bluetooth, which wasn't the case. The glasses in the limo were extremely dirty. The only plus side was that the driver was pleasant and surprising to me, they did credit me for the extra cash that I gave the driver the day of.

Sent on 05/15/2020

Lyn · event on: 04/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

Stay away from this defrauder!! As a Christmas gift for my family, who had never been on a wine tour, I purchased a living social voucher for a 6 hour wine tour for $375 and it expired April 13, 2016. However, I scheduled the wine tour for May 5, 2016 and via email he confirmed that he would honor the voucher so I would only need to pay an additional $110 for taxes, tolls and tip. He told me that if I paid in cash/money order, he wouldn't charge me his 5% credit card fee. I forgot to submit the contract on time so we rescheduled for July. At the conclusion of the wine tour, my mom paid the driver $110 in cash and asked if there remained a balance so that she could pay it in cash to avoid the 5% credit card fee. The driver denied any additional charges. However, I was charged an additional $498.

I immediately contacted them to ask about this charge and they said I was billed an additional $123 for being an hour late and $375 for an unexpected and not agreed upon charge. I reminded him of the terms we agreed upon, but he has been completely unethical and has refused to refund any portion. Livingsocial confirmed that he has redeemed the $375 voucher yet still charged me an additional $498. Had he informed me prior to the wine tour that the terms have changed or indicated it in the contract, I would have canceled the tour and found another way to fulfill my gift to my family, even if it meant renting a car and driving them myself, and taking the $375 loss. I offered to waive the $123 fee and asked to have the $375 refunded, but he has refused. He is unreasonable, lacks integrity and a complete scam artist. If you MUST use them , Make sure to receive confirmation for every term every step of the way and have them in writing before the services are rendered.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Lau's Transportation's reply:

This issue has been resolved over a year ago which she disputed the charges. The client filed with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and with my merchant about the charges, which both were in favor to Lau's Transportation after reviewing all the correspondence. It was already explained to her via email regarding the additional fee that was charged on her credit card due to the expired voucher. She never mentioned on her email regarding the expiration date of her voucher. The only thing that she verified was the pick-up address if it was within the 40-mile radius which we confirmed that it was. Besides, we did not receive a completed contract for the 5/14/16 limo service that she wanted on the first place, and we offered her to check other days for availability; and she asked what was the soonest available date that she can use the limo service, which we had the 6/25/16. She also asked about the 5% credit card fee and it was mentioned to her that it will be waived if she pay the balance either by cash or cashier's check on the day of. Again, no completed contract received for the 6/25/16 only the credit card info. So, the next available date that was confirmed was the 7/9/16 limo service. An email was sent to her on 6/15/16 regarding the confirmation for her 7/9/16 limo service. Her voucher has been expired and we even called and verified it with the Living Social Merchant Center. We do not have any control on the voucher that she bought from Living Social. We do not monitor on the customers who bought the deal on Living Social. We redeemed the voucher after the service has been done and not before the date that the client reserved the limo service. It is the clients' responsibility to check if their voucher has been expired or not. Also, it is mentioned on the fine print on the Living Social that the date is based on the availability of the vehicle.

Lau's Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Bottled Water / Ice
    DVD Player
    Fiber Optic Lighting
    Flat Screen TVs
    Premium Stereo System
    Privacy Partition

• 302 Viewmont St Benicia, CA, 94510 See on map
    Location of (Lau's Transportation)