1005 N. Owaissa, Appleton, WI 54911 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Laurie Marie Photography

laurie marie specializes in women's empowerment & personal branding photography

What If Being Photographed Could Be Fun Or Even Healing?

For many people, being photographed can feel very confronting, it can bring up all of our insecurities, and feelings of not-enoughness. Often times past experiences of being photographed may not have been stellar, or our own beliefs about ourselves can leave us feeling vulnerable to being seen.

May I Invite You To Be Open To The Possibilities Of Something Different & Take Another Look?

As an Intuitive Photographer + Coach I not only guide you through the entire process, from the first call to the final hugs goodbye but I see more, something deeper. I see the beauty that lies on the inside, past the fear, past the insecurities, and past the nervousness.

I see YOU and it's in this seeing that I'm able to bring forth your inner light, your soul if you will... I have a unique ability to bring out the essence of a person & work with you to create a comfortable and safe space for you to be you.

What Is Body Positive Photography?

Body Positive Photography is photography for everybody regardless of shape, color, or size. I’ve got a strong belief that everybody deserves to look and feel amazing regardless of what the scale says. I’ve struggled for decades to love and accept my own body so I know the challenges. I spent almost two decades hating my body and five years ago I set out on a journey to love and embrace my so-called “flaws” and did so successfully. I now help other women heal through coaching & photography. So know that when I’m your photographer, there is no judgment, no shaming, & no preconceived notions of how I expect you to show up. I believe that every BODY is deserving to feel beautiful and my mission in this lifetime is to help every soul I touch to see their own beauty.

Your Only Job During A Session Is To Have Fun + Enjoy The Ride, Leave It Up To Me Do The Rest!

I work with you in a co-create process to bring together the look, feel, & style that feels most like you. Every session is unique because you are unique and I customize the session specifically to who you are, no cookie cutter anything here! Whether you want to do a sexy boudoir session to celebrate yo bad self, a beautiful portrait session, or branding photography, I've got ya covered!

Welcome To A Whole New Experience Being Photographed!

“THE PRIVILEGE OF A LIFETIME IS BEING WHO YOU ARE.”

— JOSEPH CAMPBELL

xo,
Laurie Marie

Based in the Midwest, servicing anywhere planes & roads may travel.
www.lauriemarie.com

Follow Laurie Marie Photography on

amelia b 209 51 174224 1559697312
amelia b 209 51 174224 1559697312

67 Reviews for Laurie Marie Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Laurie's photography is tasteful, beautiful, and unique. She is very professional, personable, and gets you pictures back to you right away! I would suggest Laurie to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2011

Kasey · Married on 05/21/2016

She captured moments of the wedding. That's what's important to me. She was able to capture the look be also the feeling and I will treasure these forever. There is nothing more great than to have these pictures as a memory of our special day. My husband isn't one to comment on pictures or take notice in smaller details but wth our pictures he sat and looked at them for hours with me laughing and talking about our day. He was very impressed and I will forever be greatful of the moments she captured!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Milada · Married on 08/22/2015

Simply amazing!! Laurie Marie and her team were so incredibly sweet and detail oriented. You will be SO happy if you use this talented and gracious photographer for your event!! Simply can't say enough. Every detail was considered, and we felt incredibly at ease as well. The photos are spectacular!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Laurie Marie Photography Pricing

Laurie Marie Photography Price Rates

Laurie Marie Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

• Sara Miller Makeup Artistry
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working in the wedding industry myself, I know just how important it is to find a great photographer. When I got married, I chose Laurie Marie to photograph my special day. She seems to find a way to really capture the feeling of a moment. After all, your photographs are the only tangible memory you have of your wedding day. Not only does she take beautiful photographs, but she is also a wonderful person. She is sincere in everything that she does and it shows in her work. If you are lucky enough to have Laurie Marie as your wedding day photographer, rest assured that you will not be disappointed!

• Paine Art Center and Gardens
    Paine Art Center and Gardens Mansion Weddings

Laurie Marie is a photographer that really takes time to understand the couples she works with, so that no wedding has the "same" look. She was on the property shooting two spring weddings and photos of each wedding had a different approach to reflect the uniqueness of the couples. Laurie is a great professional to work with.

• MatKat Productions
    MatKat Productions Wedding Videographers

We had the pleasure of working a wedding with Laurie and Keith in Appleton. They were very in sync and kept things running smoothly. They were professional, fun and great to work with!!

• 1005 N. Owaissa Appleton, WI, 54911 See on map