Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Paige Photography

Hello brides and grooms! I am a wedding photographer located in central Virginia, and my passion is to provide you with high quality, authentic photos of those once-in-a-lifetime moments at an affordable price. I am available for travel, and have proudly serviced clients all throughout the East Coast. I realize that every wedding is as unique as the bride and groom themselves, and I enjoy working one-on-one with each couple to ensure that all your photo needs are addressed prior to your wedding day.

I offer affordable wedding packages that are customizable to fit each couples' individual needs. Contact me today at hello@laurenpaige.me for more information, or visit my website at www.laurenpaige.me

Happy forevering!

Lauren Paige Photography 5
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply the best!

Lauren is an absolutely AMAZING photographer, and we could not be more in love with our engagement and wedding photos!!! My husband and MOH are professional wedding photographers themselves (though they were a bit busy for our wedding day!) so we had high standards when looking for photographers, and Lauren nailed it. We didn't make it easy on her, our engagement photos ended up being in the pouring rain and our wedding photos were on a very windy beach day, and she kept on smiling for every second of it despite the weather. She is super friendly and a pleasure to work with, creative and thorough in all of her photos, and she will go above and beyond to get the perfect photo, even if that means lying on the floor to get a different angle. I can't recommend Lauren enough!!!

Lauren Paige Photography 6
    Lauren Paige Photography 7
    Lauren Paige Photography 8
    Lauren Paige Photography 9
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2018

Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with!! She is so professional, yet also just so fun to be around. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures...and they all turned out beautifully! She listens to exactly what you want, and on wedding day she has it down pat to be the most efficient while also maintaining high quality. We are so pleased with all of the pictures that we received from her. If you want a professional, high-quality, fun photographer, Lauren is the way to go!

Lauren Paige Photography 10
    Lauren Paige Photography 17
    Lauren Paige Photography 18
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Cara · Married on 09/15/2017

Lauren is simply amazing at what she does. She did such a great job throughout the entire process from pre, during and post wedding. Pre wedding she did a fantastic job setting up check-ins and making sure she understood the day of timeline. She also made great recommendations. Day of, she was a complete joy to have by my side. I think the photographer is one of the biggest, if not the biggest decision as a vendor because he/she is with you during the entire day. Lauren did an amazing job at moving my family portraits along with ease and got all of the shots my family wanted. This was an area that I was slightly stressed about as my parents are divorced and I wanted to focus more on the pictures of my husband and I. She and her husband made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process. Post wedding, my pictures are absolutely stunning. She captured the day beautifully and I've gotten so many compliments at what a fantastic job she did. Thank you so much, Lauren!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Lauren Paige Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• A Paper Wedding
    A Paper Wedding Wedding Invitations

Lauren Paige Photography is an amazing company! I have seen their work first hand and it is quality. Not only do you receive beautiful pictures but you will gain a friend in the process. Lauren is an awesome girl and any bride would be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer!

• Lynchburg, 24502 See on map