Lauren Paige Photography Reviews

Lauren Paige Photography 5
Lauren Paige Photography 6
Lauren Paige Photography 7

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2018

Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with!! She is so professional, yet also just so fun to be around. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures...and they all turned out beautifully! She listens to exactly what you want, and on wedding day she has it down pat to be the most efficient while also maintaining high quality. We are so pleased with all of the pictures that we received from her. If you want a professional, high-quality, fun photographer, Lauren is the way to go!

Lauren Paige Photography 8
    Lauren Paige Photography 14
    Lauren Paige Photography 15
    Lauren Paige Photography 16

Cara · Married on 09/15/2017

Lauren is simply amazing at what she does. She did such a great job throughout the entire process from pre, during and post wedding. Pre wedding she did a fantastic job setting up check-ins and making sure she understood the day of timeline. She also made great recommendations. Day of, she was a complete joy to have by my side. I think the photographer is one of the biggest, if not the biggest decision as a vendor because he/she is with you during the entire day. Lauren did an amazing job at moving my family portraits along with ease and got all of the shots my family wanted. This was an area that I was slightly stressed about as my parents are divorced and I wanted to focus more on the pictures of my husband and I. She and her husband made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process. Post wedding, my pictures are absolutely stunning. She captured the day beautifully and I've gotten so many compliments at what a fantastic job she did. Thank you so much, Lauren!

Sakeena · Married on 04/05/2017

She was absolutely amazing to work with! You will love her and her photos!

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Lauren created photos for myself, my husband and my family that we will be able to treasure for the rest of our lives! We are so lucky that she was our wedding photographer! She captured our whole day completely and even some moments we didn't get to see. I would recommend Lauren to anyone who wants to have photos that they can look back on for years to come and say, "our day was perfect." Thank you so much Lauren!

Brianna · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Lauren! Lauren did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos (with her husband, who is a second shooter!). Our photos turned out so beautifully, and were beyond my wildest dreams. The hubby and I are not super comfortable with cameras and photos (him in particular!), but Lauren quickly helped us break through and made the process SO fun and SO easy. She captured some incredible shots and we had so much fun doing it at the same time! I can truly say that Lauren is one of the nicest and most easy-going, and most talented people I have ever met. The photos she was able to capture are absolutely stunning, from posed photos, to impromptu ones, to silly “in the moment” photos that she captured with our wedding party and guests. Plus, an added bonus- she got the photos back to us so quickly after our engagement shoot and after our wedding itself. It is such a wonderful gift to look through all of our incredible photos that lock in time the best moments and the best memories of our life. Lauren far and away exceeded all of our expectations, and our photos turned out better than I could ever have dreamed of. If you are looking for phenomenal photos and a perfect experience, I cannot recommend Lauren Paige Photography highly enough!!

• F

Fiona · Married on 05/08/2016

We highly recommend Lauren Paige Photography! Lauren has the ability to make anyone look and feel natural in front of the camera. She has an acute attention to details. She also has a unique ability to really capture the "story" of the wedding day and everything that was important to us!

Lauren is great at what she does! She kept my fiance entertained the whole time and interested in taking pictures when neither of us are photo people! I recommend her to everyone!

Mark · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren Paige Photography did a fantastic job. As a photography enthusiast, I was worried about the bright sun and a photographer's ability to get great pictures. Especially the "action" shots taken during the wedding. But Lauren handled it like the pro she is. She worked with what she had - two backyards and bright sun - and produced beautiful pictures. She captured every moment in a beautiful and creative way to produce memories that will last a lifetime. She made everyone look like professional models and brought out the very best of the venues. My daughter is so thrilled and as the father of the bride, what more can you ask for? I would hire her again in a flash. Too bad, my 3 daughters are now married off.

Colleen · Married on 09/05/2015

Lauren was a great photographer. She was very fun and she made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our wedding pictures. She is very very sweet and you can tell she loves what she does.

Lauren did my engagement pictures, wedding day pictures, and newlywed pictures. Lauren is an extremely talented photographer! She has lots of energy and really knows how to work a camera! On our engagement session day it was pouring rain, but Lauren drove over an hour to meet my fiancé and I in the rain since we were doing long distance and wanted to get the pictures done. She is dedicated to her business and clients. Lauren makes her clients feel at ease during the picture taking process. She has many ideas but also takes ideas from her clients. I sent Lauren a list of photo must-haves that I had at my wedding and Lauren made sure she got all of my pictures. She visited my venues with me before the wedding to ensure that she knew what to expect. Lauren makes anyone comfortable in front of the camera, even those who are photo-shy! I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone who is looking for a fun, young, enthusiastic photographer who will give you amazing pictures!

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

As a childhood friend of Lauren Paige White (Stell), I have had the pleasure of watching her grow into the mature and beautiful woman, inside and out, that she is today. Lauren uses her extraordinary gifts in photography along side her inviting personality, to make a bride, groom and wedding party feel comfortable and beautiful, creating the most wonderful assortment of memories, that I know my husband and family will enjoy the rest of our lives.
    Lauren and her husband Greg are a wonderful couple to work with and I look forward to capturing more memories in the future.

Bridget · Married on 07/25/2014

Lauren did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She was very professional and easy to work with. She has a great eye for detail in every shot. I receive so many compliments on our wedding pictures from friends and family alike. Everyone that I have recommended Lauren as a photographer to, absolutely loves her work! I can't imagine using another photographer.

Lauren Paige Photography is AWESOME! From the day I contacted Lauren up until we received our pictures I have nothing but great things to say! Lauren was so helpful throughout the entire process, even giving me tips that she learned when she got married! We chose to have 2 photographers for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we have ever made. We were able to get very unique photos that could not have been an option with only 1 photographer. Lauren's husband Greg was her second photographer and they were literally everywhere we turned! Therefore we got a TON of great pictures with just about everyone who attended our wedding. Our wedding party and guests absolutely loved them as well. It's not often that you have serious yet fun photographers who fit in perfectly with everyone! Our photos truly captivated every moment of our big day! We also ordered our invitations from Lauren as well and that entire process was SO easy. She designed exactly what we wanted in such a timely manner. Overall, our experience was great and I highly recommend Lauren Paige Photography!

Emily · Married on 06/01/2014

Lauren was amazing. She was flexible and ready to work with us. She knew what we wanted but also kept us on task well.

• andreacaresse@gmail.com

Andrea · Married on 12/07/2013

Lauren was so amazing!! We talked before the wedding about pictures I definitely wanted and she made sure it happened even through the busy day! All the pictures she took are gorgeous, and she uploaded them in such a timely manner. I'm also an avid photographer and love creative shots, and she did a great job of capturing mine and my husband's personalities in our pictures. Most of all she did an excellent job of taking pictures without being "in the way" like so many other photographers I know are. She could take pictures without a flash indoors so it was like she wasn't even there during the ceremony, while at the same time capturing every moment! I highly recommend her for your wedding or any other event. She's amazing!!

Laura · Married on 04/03/2016

Lauren and Greg to work with! She is flexible and open to new ideas. I highly recommend her services. My pictures are beautiful!!!!!!!!

Jen · Married on 03/20/2016

Lauren was personable and professional! She was understanding and patient and a very calm presence on such a hectic day! She captured great photos and had fun doing it!