Saint Paul, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lauren Kuznia Photography

Lauren Kuznia Photography is a Minnesota and Wisconsin wedding photographer joyfully telling love stories across the midwest and beyond. From the timelessly romantic to the whimsically silly, Lauren’s photography is inspired by the personality of her couples, especially when blended with the sweeping sense of adventure nature provides.

MEET LAUREN

Hi there, you sensational husband-and-wife-to-be! I’m Lauren, a rider of motorcycles, quoter of Bridesmaids, and professional wedding day third-wheel. With a style that’s cozy and colorful, I turn moments you never want to forget into heirlooms you’ll pass around on holidays for decades to come.

Why wedding photography? Well, because I believe my marriage continually inspires me to become a better version of myself. So, preserving the day all that goodness begins for others is something I’ll probably want to do until I’m 100! I sincerely believe your wedding day is such a treasure, and I intend to preserve it with that in mind.

By celebrating the truth of a moment instead of pursuing perfection, I am so freakin’ stoked to give my couples images that allow them to slip right back in time to the day they said “I do.” And honestly, my favorite wedding days are the ones where something doesn’t quite go as expected, whether that be because of an unexpected rainstorm or because Grandpa brings down the house with his epic dance moves. So, let’s embrace the rain, chase a sunset, and laugh ‘til our stomach hurts. Let’s get a little mud on our shoes and some leaves in our hair. Let’s give genuine emotion its due and document the day your love story becomes your forever.

WHAT NEXT?

Ready to learn more about how I do what I do? Hop on over to my wedding experience page to read about my client journey! Or, if you want to skip the small talk and get right down to it, just send an inquiry my way. Truly getting to know couples like you is one of my greatest joys! I can’t wait to hear how he proposed, see a picture of your fancy-schmancy new ring, learn your love story, and dream up all the exciting new ways we can document your unique wedding celebration. Ready to set out on this adventure together? I sure am! Let’s go!

• Woman-owned
Follow Lauren Kuznia Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Charise Healy Photography

Videos 1 Video

14 Reviews for Lauren Kuznia Photography

• Matt

Matt S. · Married on 04/04/2021

Great person and great photos!

Lauren is an amazing photographer and just a super person in general. She took such great photos for our engagement, bearing with all our suggestions on a chilly fall day! The engagement pictures exceeded our expectations and set the bar for our wedding - which she then exceeded a second time! My wife and I love the photos from a much nicer day in April. Being a wedding photographer can be stressful but Lauren and her second shooter Leah handled it and got some amazing pictures on an amazing day. Thanks so much Lauren for doing a great job - I'd highly recommend Lauren for any wedding or special occasion!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Camille · Married on 06/22/2019

Lauren was super flexible as far as selecting a date and location for our engagement session. She provided awesome suggestions on locations and guided us through poses for the pictures. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Joahn · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Wngagement Photos...Can’t Wait for the Wedding!!

Lauren was AMAZING for our engagement photos. She worked really well with our stubborn dogs who were super distracted in the park and got some photos that still really show both our and the dogs personalities. Our session was really off the cuff when it came to finding cool spots to take pictures and she was really great about rolling with those punches. We can’t wait for the wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lauren Kuznia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Saint Paul Saint Paul, MN, 55101 See on map
    952-260-9390 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lauren Kuznia Photography)

Lauren Kuznia Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Kuznia Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Kuznia Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Kuznia Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Kuznia Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Kuznia Photography offer?

Lauren Kuznia Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Lauren Kuznia Photography offer?

Lauren Kuznia Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Kuznia Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Kuznia Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Kuznia Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Kuznia Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.