164 Sans Souci St, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Jonas Photography

So you’ve gotten this far now let me tell you a little about who I am and why I love photographing weddings! I’m a southern girl through and through. I grew up on pickled beets and words like “y’all” and “fixin’”. Art has always been a passion of mine for as far back as I can remember and naturally, it’s what I chose to study in high school and college.

After graduating with a BFA in Photography and Printmaking from Appalachian State in 2009, I moved to sunny Charleston, South Carolina. It wasn’t long after moving that I shadowed a few local photographers and began taking an interest in weddings. Since I went out on my own, weddings have taken me to more cities and countries I have ever imagined; Paris, Cinque Terre, Italy, San Francisco, and Nantucket are just a few of my favorites!

But honestly, your wedding day isn’t just about the details. If there are just a few things that I have learned, it’s that this day will be full of so many incredible moments - laughter, tears of joy, bear hugs, flirty glances and epic dance moves. It’s my goal to capture these moments. I want to make you look and feel more beautiful than you’ve ever felt. And when you’re at some exotic location on your honeymoon and you think to yourself, “man, our wedding day went by way too fast”, I’ll have preserved the beginning of your adventure as a married couple!

Follow Lauren Jonas Photography on

Lauren Jonas Photography 1
  • Madeline

Madeline Hoffman · Married on 07/15/2019

Amazing amazing experience

We are SO grateful for Lauren and her amazing work. We threw together a last minute intimate ceremony due to one of our parents becoming ill. Lauren and her assistant were so flexible and kept a smile on their face the whole time even while it rained. They were both so fun to have around for the day. And then there were the pictures..... I can't even fully express our happiness with the sneak peak pictures we've received. The pictures perfectly captured the emotions and love that filled our day. The fact that my sweet *new* husband has gone out of his way to tell me 4 separate times, "wow.. those pictures are just so good", really speak volumes to Lauren's talent.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lindsay Hall · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing photographer

Lauren was much more than our wedding photographer. When our wedding venue informed us they were closing and moving us to a new location she extended an offer to scout the new venue with me. Having her by my side while doing the walkthrough was extremely helpful. We were able to discuss light options and she even gave me inspiration ideas such as lighting my aisle with candles (which we ended up doing and it looked beautiful). During the wedding day both my husband and I felt like we were rockstars and the most beautiful people on earth. Her and her assistant knew exactly what to say to capture those perfect moments of laughter and love while making us feel so special. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone. She’s truly the girl next door and makes you feel as though you’re her best friend and you’ve known each other for years.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Jeanna

Jeanna · Married on 12/01/2018

So genuine & amazingly talented!

Lauren is an absolute dream! She is so energetic and welcoming and has one of those amazing "never met a stranger" personalities! She makes the whole process comfortable and fun and genuinely wants to capture the most special moments of your day. She has such a talent for natural light and candid moments which made for the most beautiful wedding photos we could ever wish for. She has such a passion for her art and we are so grateful we could share in her gift on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Award

Lauren Jonas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Fabulous Fête
    Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

Lauren Jonas is the best of the best! She is fun loving, professional, and her pictures are nothing short of stunning! She has a way of putting all of our couples at ease and makes sure that taking pictures is fun and brings out the best in the couple. Her pictures speak for themselves!

• 164 Sans Souci St Charleston, South Carolina, 29403 See on map
    (843) 779-2172 (Phone number)