Lauren Jonas Photography

Charleston, SC View map

So you’ve gotten this far now let me tell you a little about who I am and why I love photographing weddings! I’m a southern girl through and through. I grew up on pickled beets and words like “y’all” and “fixin’”. Art has always been a passion of mine for as far back as I can remember and naturally, it’s what I chose to study in high school and college.

After graduating with a BFA in Photography and Printmaking from Appalachian State in 2009, I moved to sunny Charleston, South Carolina. It wasn’t long after moving that I shadowed a few local photographers and began taking an interest in weddings. Since I went out on my own, weddings have taken me to more cities and countries I have ever imagined; Paris, Cinque Terre, Italy, San Francisco, and Nantucket are just a few of my favorites!

But honestly, your wedding day isn’t just about the details. If there are just a few things that I have learned, it’s that this day will be full of so many incredible moments - laughter, tears of joy, bear hugs, flirty glances and epic dance moves. It’s my goal to capture these moments. I want to make you look and feel more beautiful than you’ve ever felt. And when you’re at some exotic location on your honeymoon and you think to yourself, “man, our wedding day went by way too fast”, I’ll have preserved the beginning of your adventure as a married couple!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

1 User photo

• Krystle
    Krystle Married on 10/10/2020

Best photographer! OBSESSED with my wedding photos!

Lauren is such an amazing person and photographer! I agree with an earlier review that she is so energetic and welcoming and has that "never met a stranger" personality! My husband and I are from NYC and decided to have a destination wedding in Charleston, so we flew her to NYC for our engagement photos so that we can meet her before the wedding day. It was like meeting an old friend and she made sure to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is a natural with candid photos and making sure to capture those special moments. She was also absolutely amazing to work with when I postponed my wedding due to COVID and was one of my most understanding vendors. My bridesmaids and family loved working with her during the wedding day and I'm OBSESSED with my wedding photos!
  • Madeline
    Madeline H. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing amazing experience

We are SO grateful for Lauren and her amazing work. We threw together a last minute intimate ceremony due to one of our parents becoming ill. Lauren and her assistant were so flexible and kept a smile on their face the whole time even while it rained. They were both so fun to have around for the day. And then there were the pictures..... I can't even fully express our happiness with the sneak peak pictures we've received. The pictures perfectly captured the emotions and love that filled our day. The fact that my sweet *new* husband has gone out of his way to tell me 4 separate times, "wow.. those pictures are just so good", really speak volumes to Lauren's talent.
    Lindsay H. Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing photographer

Lauren was much more than our wedding photographer. When our wedding venue informed us they were closing and moving us to a new location she extended an offer to scout the new venue with me. Having her by my side while doing the walkthrough was extremely helpful. We were able to discuss light options and she even gave me inspiration ideas such as lighting my aisle with candles (which we ended up doing and it looked beautiful). During the wedding day both my husband and I felt like we were rockstars and the most beautiful people on earth. Her and her assistant knew exactly what to say to capture those perfect moments of laughter and love while making us feel so special. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone. She’s truly the girl next door and makes you feel as though you’re her best friend and you’ve known each other for years.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Fabulous Fête Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

Lauren Jonas is the best of the best! She is fun loving, professional, and her pictures are nothing short of stunning! She has a way of putting all of our couples at ease and makes sure that taking pictures is fun and brings out the best in the couple. Her pictures speak for themselves!

110 King St Charleston, SC, 29401
(843) 779-2172
Location of (Lauren Jonas Photography)

Lauren Jonas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Jonas Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Jonas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Jonas Photography offer?

Lauren Jonas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Jonas Photography offer?

Lauren Jonas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Jonas Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Jonas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Jonas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Jonas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding