Augusta, GA 30909 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lauren Carnes Photography

Photography designed to capture life's moments and the beauty that surrounds them.

Follow Lauren Carnes Photography on

37 Reviews for Lauren Carnes Photography

Lauren Carnes Photography 1
Lauren Carnes Photography 2
Lauren Carnes Photography 3
Lauren Carnes Photography 4

Abby · Married on 06/24/2017

Lauren was the photographer for our wedding on June 24, 2017. She photographed several wedding that I had previously attended, and I knew how happy those couples were with their experience and finished products. She did not disappoint! She has has an incredible way of making everyone feel relaxed and comfortable, all while being efficient and friendly! (She even managed to collect all 30+ of our family members together and capture a picture where we are all looking and smiling which is a talent in itself!) Our pictures are beautiful and she has so many connections in the wedding business that it made the entire day very smooth! I would highly recommend Lauren Carnes Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for any size event, wedding or photoshoot!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Lauren Carnes Photography 5
    Lauren Carnes Photography 6
    Lauren Carnes Photography 7
    Lauren Carnes Photography 8

Tyler and Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

You have to book Lauren. You will miss out if not. She was one of the most steady and solid parts of our wedding day. She is organized, calm, collected, and is able to communicate in a way that is productive and gets things done without offending guest. She is warm and inviting and of all of our vendors she was the one that received the most praise (even before the pictures came out). All of this on top of the INCREDIBLE pictures she took of us makes her a must have for those of you looking for an awesome photographer. You will love her humility, the way she puts you at ease, and the pictures turn out great because you are completely comfortable and don't feel so posed and awkward.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Margo · Married on 09/10/2016

After 2 of my good friends recommended Lauren Carnes Photography--I was sold! I reached out to Lauren, we skyped once and it was fate. We were not able to meet until my actual wedding day due to the fact that I lived in Seattle, WA and was getting married in GA, however it was a nonissue. We communicated via Skype and email and Lauren sent me the sweetest notes of encouragement as I planned my wedding. Lauren has a kind, genuine and calming presence and takes stunning photos simultaneously. She is organized, encouraging and is fabulous at her job! Lauren is so efficient and I received my highlights and photos while I was on my honeymoon. I am so glad I chose LCP, I now have amazing wedding photos and a lifelong friend to go along with them.

Sent on 11/11/2016