LauraJean floral and event design

Cambridge, MA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

LauraJean floral and event design is an independent floral design studio, providing exceptional floral and styling services to brides and their planners throughout New England and the Boston Area. Observatory, our storefront is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Rozina
    Rozina S. Married on 06/02/2021

Laura Jean is the best!

Laura Jean is the best!!! I got married last September and florals were on the top of the list in regards to importance to me, I love flowers and I knew I wanted them to be really special. I had talked with a handful of florists prior to choosing Laura Jean and knew the first time we spoke that I wanted to work with her! Not only were her floral designs STUNNING but she was so down to earth and we chatted for over an hour about my fiancé and I, my wedding gown, floral vision etc. She really made an effort to get to know a little bit about us and what I was hoping to have the florals look like on our wedding day. Not only did she give very good advice but she did not try to upsell me or talk me into larger installments like other florists had done. She was very straightforward with costs and helped me work within my budget. Laura Jean and her entire team were so easy to communicate and work with and they created the most beautiful wedding day. She designed 3 different tablescapes for us and made me the most gorgeous bouquet! I was blown away when I saw everything come to life on my wedding day- Laura Jean exceeded my expectations.
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 10/10/2020

They are amazing

I hired LauraJean Floral for my COVID wedding. They were SPECTACULAR. Timely. They brought my vision to life over the phone! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous Florals and Easy Coordination!

We are so grateful to LJ and her team for realizing our dream florals for our October wedding! LJ made coordination and decision-making on our event design easy and so much fun, and worked closely with us to design an incredible floral installation at our venue. In addition, the staff collaborated with us to ensure we could stick to our budget. The little details that went into my bridal bouquet, and all of the floral arrangements, helped make the celebration so very special. Finally, the LJ Floral team was amazing on the day-of, getting up early to put together our installation, as well as delivering the personal flowers to our getting-ready location. We cannot recommend LJ Floral enough, and hope to work with LJ again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Cambridge, MA, 02138
Location of (LauraJean floral and event design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding