Laura Nerness Art & Photography

Windom, Minnesota View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Laura Nerness is an artist and photographer committed to providing photo services and artwork with creativity, integrity and excellence. Drawing from her awe of nature and passion for art, she merges these to create breath-taking imagery of each wedding. She believes that every second is packed with value and purpose, an opportunity to listen, see, connect, love and serve. Considering it an immense honor to be present on your special day, Laura aims to capture the real and raw, hidden and visible, emotions and moments of your wedding in all their fullness.

Laura Nerness Art & Photography provides a number of photography services for your wedding needs. With a readiness for traveling and a specific desire to return to Italy’s red rooftops, she is willing to travel to your wedding destination. Various photograhy sessions are offered, including engagements, trash the dress and wedding portrait sessions. A range of products can be purchased to put your images to use, such as prints, metal prints, canvas, and flush mount albums. Other services Laura Nerness Art & Photography has available include:

• Second shooter
  • Multiple locations
  • USB & print release
  • One event per day
  • Private online photo gallery
  • Save-the-date & Thank-you cards
  • 50% off engagement sessions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Multi. Locations
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

• Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 06/13/2020

Attention to detail A+

If you want a wedding photographer that is original, Laura is your person! From the first day I met her I was impressed with her professionalism, listening skills and her willingness to try new things. She really cares about your vision for your wedding and truly wants you to be happy. She went above and beyond for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. When she takes pictures you don't even know she is there and that is actually the best, because she captures life moments that are real. We have found our wedding photographer for life and you will love her as much as I do.
  • MaKayla
    Makayla V. Married on 03/07/2018

Amazing to work with!

Laura is so kind and so helpful! She listened to my ideas and helped make sure we had a good plan for order of pictures so I got everything I wanted. She did amazing work (even on a tight schedule), granted my wish of jumping to multiple locations, made me feel comfortable, and was unobtrusive on the day. Pictures came out wonderfully and were delivered on schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend Laura!
    Sarah Married on 06/24/2017

Outstanding!

My husband and I had Laura take both our engagement photos and wedding photos! Laura was easy to work with and created a fun and upbeat environment while taking our photos. She is open to new ideas and new places to create the photos of your dreams! Laura captured so many photos from our wedding and reception beyond just the bride and groom. My husband and I enjoy looking back seeing the smiles on our guests faces and the beauty that surrounded our outdoor wedding. 10/10 recommended Laura to help you capture your special day!

Windom Windom, Minnesota, 56101
507-351-8113
Location of (Laura Nerness Art & Photography)
Sioux Falls Sioux Falls, SD, 57104 See on map

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding