Laura Cross Makeup Artistry LLC

Atlanta, GA Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Delivering luxury hair and makeup services directly to your door! Laura and her amazing team of professional hair and makeup artists will leave you feeling confident and beautiful with hair and makeup that will last all night and photograph beautifully. With hundreds of weddings under their belts, you can rest assured you and your whole entourage will be in good hands on your big day!

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Personal Training

• Lori
    Lori S. Married on 12/31/2021

Laura saved our wedding day!!!

Laura and her team were SO professional and fun to work with! They handled everything perfectly—even my last minute bridal party changes—without complaints. I had to have makeup and hair that lasted twelve hours and through two different cultural ceremonies. My hair and makeup lasted flawlessly. We all looked beautiful and were done right on time. Laura and Courtney were amazing. I would absolutely recommend them for ANY makeup and hair and will hire them again when I need hair and makeup!
    Laura saved our wedding day when 2 hours before the wedding, our wedding coordinator called to say she didn’t find any bartenders. Laura was there when the call came in, and offered to come and bartend with her husband. She and her husband were our bartenders and they saved the day! EVERYONE loved those two. We’re still talking about them two months later. I cannot say enough good things about Laura and her team. They really saved the day and made sure we all looked beautiful!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne Married on 12/11/2021

Such a great, experienced, knowledgable team - so glad I found them and worked with them

Very fair pricing, incredible service, product, and quality - Laura and her team were a pleasure to work with from the first time I reached out to her. Very prompt responses, flexible staff, and extremely knowledgeable in their work. I was so so happy with her work for both my trial and the wedding day - Laura is great at ensuring she understands exactly what her brides want. I pivoted my makeup plans a bit between the trial and wedding, and she was super thorough and noting and prepping those changes in between. I also gave her super short notice (less than 2 weeks) before my wedding day that we needed another staff member - even with staffing shortages she was able to find a reliable and trusthworthy candidate to prioritize being there on my wedding day. I was so appreciative. Thank you so much Laura and team, I would love to recommend them to anyone looking for great quality and fair pricing for their wedding hair and make-up!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry LLC's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Adrienne! Thanks for taking the time to post this positive review, it means so much!
    Congrats and best wishes to you and your new hubby!
    XO
    Laura & Team
  • Krystal
    Krystal F. Married on 11/06/2021

Worry Free Wedding Make Up

It was so relieving as a bride to sit in the chair, have my makeup done on my wedding day and not worry how it was going to turn out because I was in Laura’s hands. I trusted her from before we met from her portfolio of photos and reviews, but especially after a stunning makeup trial, I knew I needed to book her immediately. She transformed my face into a beautiful work of art and with her help, my wedding day is the prettiest I have ever felt in my life. Her team did a fabulous job on my wedding party as well and I enjoyed having them around getting ready that morning. I am super satisfied and highly recommend Laura for your makeup needs!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry LLC's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review, Krystal!
    We loved being a part of your big day. Thank you for trusting us!

XO,
    Laura + Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding