San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Latitudes

Latitudes has helped hundreds of brides and grooms just like you each year to realize their perfect wedding. Our Costa Rica based customer service staff handles every detail and makes the planning process painless and simple. travel@latitudesadventure.com

Latitudes provides these essential services:

• Personal Wedding website with itinerary, resort information and tour options for each of your wedding guests. Click here to see an example of a Personal Wedding Website
  • Detailed planning schedule to properly book and finalize all the details of your wedding well in advance of the day
  • Special room rates arranged due to Latitudes long standing relationships with the best resorts in Costa Rica
  • Custom sets of activities determined by you for your guests pre and post wedding day
  • Dedicated staff member that you will deal with all your planning and arrangements

If you would like more information please give us a call at 866.735.9115 and one of our specialists will assist you.

• Jaco Royale
la foto

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Latitudes

Latitudes handled our travel and our guests' travel for our destination wedding in Jaco, Costa Rica. They also helped us plan our fabulous honeymoon in the country. They were amazing. Many of our guests had not traveled often, nor traveled internationally, having Latitudes on board to help everyone was invaluable. They were incredibly flexible and forgiving when guests missed deadlines and were wonderful about following up to track down details or respond to requests. Additionally, many of our guests (including the bride's immediate family) were coming from New England in the midst of a huge snow storm. The team at Latitudes - Ray specifically - was critical to making sure our guests got in as close as possible to their original travel dates. They worked closely with tour companies and hotels to help our guests secure refunds for missed days where possible and helped make everyone's trip more fun and stress free. I've never worked with a travel company before - I've always just booked my trips on my own, but on our next trip back to Costa Rica, my first call will be to Latitudes! I can't thank Ray and the Latitudes team enough! Thank you!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Latitudes's reply:

Crystal, thank you so much for the wonderful comments. It was truly my pleasure and your guests and family were so kind and patient through it all. I really did enjoy working with you and them and if I can be of service in the future please do not hesitate to contact me and Latitudes.

Ray Reynolds
    Travel Consultant
    www.latitudesadventure.com
    Toll Free -1-866-735-9115 ext. 303
    CR Office Number (506) 2278-6657
    Mobile: (506) 6055-6083

They were very helpful throughout the process

Sent on 01/29/2015

Ruander · event on: 01/06/2014

Services at highest level. I recomend them.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Latitudes's reply:

Dear Ruander,
    Thank you for trusting in our services for your corporate event in Marriott Los Suenos Costa Rica. A big event like yours for 350 people during three full days, required a lot of effort. We are beyond happy for delivering a happy experience for your company. Thank you for using Latitudes.

Latitudes FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Central America