Lasagna House

Houston, TX View map Visit website

Lasagna House is a full-service wedding catering company based in Houston, Texas. With over 79 years of exceptional culinary experience, this team can offer you a delightful range of delicious dishes for your special day. Proudly using the traditional recipes with decades of fine-tuning, their meticulously made meals are sure to satisfy your wedding guests. From the organic vegetables grown in-house to their locally sourced ingredients, this team wants to provide you with the freshest feast possible.

Lasagna House specializes in providing delicious, traditionally made Italian dishes. They are happy to organize a tasting session with you in order to better understand your palette and culinary needs for the big day. Additionally, this resourceful team can cater to a range of dietary needs and requirements.

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$16

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

Italian

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Vegetarian
  • Mely
    Melissa A. Getting married on 11/18/2022

Hidden gem

Blown away by the customer service! From day one until the day of the tasting we had such a magnificent experience. Once we tried the food, we were ready to sign our contract. The owner is such a wonderful kind man who has so much passion for food. He is definitely blessed with the gift to cook the most amazing authentic Italian food. I LOVE how flavorful it is. We highly recommend him. We love that he's local and that every ingredient in the food he cooks either comes from his personal garden or it's locally grown.
    Jeannie B. Married on 04/02/2022

Mother of the Bride

Matt & his team were phenomenal! They were professional and easy to work with. Our guests raved about the food and I was able to relax knowing they had everything under control.
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie B. Married on 03/27/2022

Excellent food with outstanding service

My son hired Lasagna House to cater his wedding and they were awesome! Matt and his team were professional and helpful every step of the way from pre-wedding planning to reception. Our guests raved about the food and we were very happy with everything.

Deals

Lasagna House 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Matt Vernon
Matt Vernon
owner

I started as a customer at Lasagna House 20 years ago. A friend took me here because I liked great Italian food. Well, I loved the food so much, I came twice a week. Back then, a server told me, "you know, employees get discounts." I applied for a job here so I could save money I started serving tables here 19 years ago and saw that the commitment to food quality exceeded any other place I had ever worked and I started telling everyone- "We actually make all our food here." The former owners promoted me to manager, then asked if I wanted to buy the restaurant and I get a better discount now!

217D Cypress Creek Parkway Houston, TX, 77090
(281) 580-7797

Mon - Closed Tues- Thurs - 11 am - 8 pm Fri - Sat 11 am - 8:30 pm Sun - 11:30 am - 8 pm
Location of (Lasagna House)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding