Lasagna House

217D Cypress Creek Parkway, Houston, TX 77090 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Lasagna House

Lasagna House is a full-service wedding catering company based in Houston, Texas. With over 79 years of exceptional culinary experience, this team can offer you a delightful range of delicious dishes for your special day. Proudly using the traditional recipes with decades of fine-tuning, their meticulously made meals are sure to satisfy your wedding guests. From the organic vegetables grown in-house to their locally sourced ingredients, this team wants to provide you with the freshest feast possible.

Lasagna House specializes in providing delicious, traditionally made Italian dishes. They are happy to organize a tasting session with you in order to better understand your palette and culinary needs for the big day. Additionally, this resourceful team can cater to a range of dietary needs and requirements.

Follow Lasagna House on
lasagnanew 51 1648753 160717780049439
lasagnanew 51 1648753 160717780049439

Lasagna House Pricing

Lasagna House Price Rates

Lasagna House FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 16
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Tastings
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free

Team of Lasagna House

Matt Vernon

Matt Vernon

owner

I started as a customer at Lasagna House 20 years ago. A friend took me here because I liked great Italian food. Well, I loved the food so much, I came twice a week. Back then, a server told me, "you know, employees get discounts." I applied for a job here so I could save money I started serving tables here 19 years ago and saw that the commitment to food quality exceeded any other place I had ever worked and I started telling everyone- "We actually make all our food here." The former owners promoted me to manager, then asked if I wanted to buy the restaurant and I get a better discount now!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 217D Cypress Creek Parkway Houston, TX, 77090 See on map
    281-626-8515 (Phone number)
    2815807798 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Closed Tues- Thurs - 11 am - 8 pm Fri - Sat 11 am - 8:30 pm Sun - 11:30 am - 8 pm
    Location of (Lasagna House)