Conroe, TX 77385 Map · Phone number

About Lacey Peyton Photography

My name is Lacey Peyton, & I hope I am your next photographer. I am based in Conroe, Tx but would be thrilled to meet you anywhere your little heart so desires.

I have been blessed to experience the world through my viewfinder. The most incredible part of my work is being welcomed into people’s homes to capture the true soul & beauty of their family, their love, & their lives. There is something unique in every person, in every love story, in every family that I get to witness, admire and memorialize. Each client is distinctive and has their own story that needs to be told. I feel blessed that I get to tell those stories through my photographs.

I recognize how very important it is to have photos of everyday special moments and experiences to share with your children. I don’t want my photos to be untouchable. I don’t want you to have to hide the albums from your kids so they don’t get messed up. I keep this in mind. My prices are affordable so you can order a new one if your two year old decides to add to my art work in crayon. My family cherishes going through photos of us together, of our life events, growing up & growing older & I want the same for you. These things are absolutely priceless. With my experience and passion for photography I hope to give you lovingly made photos, albums, and prints that will remind you of moments in your life that have brought joy & fun your family can always cherish.

Many people can tell you when they first decided they were going to be a photographer. For me, it has been a love that has developed, changed, & deepened. In high school my parents, Dana & Milton bought me my first quality camera, and it has been an ever-growing passion since then.

I was born & raised here in Texas and have lived here most of my life. I married the love of my life, Price, & we moved to Wild & Wonderful West Virginia for his work for a couple of years. We enjoyed our time there, but were excited to return to the lone star state of Blue Bell & Shiner. I love being outside, hiking, biking, experiencing God’s green earth. I developed a love for cooking in my first years of marriage (my husband is an enthusiastic supporter of this other love of mine), & also sewing for the little ones of friends and family. You’ll see a whole gallery devoted to these little joys in my life as well.

I have the privilege of working at the beautiful & fairytale-like Hodge Podge Lodge in Montgomery as a photographer & web aficionado. I do freelance design work as well.

I hope you see that I’m much like you. I understand the value of a moment captured, and would love to be there to document the special joys, events, & everyday moments of your life.

Yes, I think you and I will work great together.

I look forward to meeting you,

Follow Lacey Peyton Photography on

welcome
07 011815edited 1 3

6 Reviews for Lacey Peyton Photography

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Where to start? Our pictures are SO gorgeous. Lacey & her husband Price were a dream to work with. Everything about their service was perfect, plus Lacey is so great at making you feel comfortable in situations where you feel a lot of emotion & can feel funny being photographed. We LOVED working with them.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2014

When I think back on my wedding day, there are so many wonderful moments that I remember without looking at the photographs. And then I look at back through our albums and have a picture of nearly every one of these memories, plus more! Lacey and her husband Price with Lacey Peyton Photography were with us to capture our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and ultimately our wedding day and I can honestly say that choosing them was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Not only did we gain a wonderful friendship with such a sweet and caring couple, but we also have their BEAUTIFUL photos which capture so many of our fondest wedding memories. Strongly consider choosing Lacey Peyton Photography for your next event or session. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/30/2015

amy · Married on 05/17/2014

Lacey was amazing to work! From the moment we did our engagement picnic photo shoot, we loved how she was able to capture our personalities on film and we were excited to book our wedding package. She has so much attention to detail and is fun to work with. We could not be happier with her photos!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lacey Peyton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards