Lace Bridal

Boise, ID View map

Congratulations on your engagement! At Lace Bridal, everything we do is dedicated to helping you find the perfect wedding dress for your special day, while reducing the stress of your search as much as possible. We know you already have a thousand different things to plan and think about. Let us help you out with one of the most important!

We have a large selection of wedding dresses from the world’s top bridal designers. At Lace Bridal, we carefully choose each dress in our collection to ensure the best quality, authenticity, and value for our customers.

• Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 12/08/2019

Great Experience!

I was soooo scared to order my dress online and they made the process so comfortable and easy. The communication was great. The dress was exactly everything I wanted! It was one of my favorite parts of our wedding!
    Hoda Married on 01/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The selection of dresses they have are beautiful. Ordering online was a bit of a gamble, but Elaine was very kind and had detailed pictures of the dress. Shipping was incredibly fast, and returns were offered if needed. The dress was absolutely beautiful with no flaws. I'm very happy with my purchase, and would definitely recommend!
    Vanessa Married on 10/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I fell in love with a Milla Nova gown online, and after trying it on at a bridal store I knew it was the one! I got my measurements taken and placed my order a couple days later. I needed to have the gown shipped to my parents home, and planned to drive there (a few hours away) to try it on. Elaine coordinated this wonderfully for me. The dress arrived in pristine condition and earlier than expected! I couldn't be more thrilled with my purchase, especially the amount of money I saved! If you're on the fence about buying your wedding dress online -- don't be! This was a wonderful experience!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5107 W. Overland Road, Suite C, #102 Boise, ID, 83705
Location of (Lace Bridal)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding