330 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Posada de Santa Fe

Ensure your wedding, social event or meeting is seamless with help from the professional event services staff at La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa. Our Santa Fe event planning team -- including dedicated food-and-beverage staff, conference services assistants, and banquet supervisory staff -- will work with you during each step of the event planning process to arrange everything from world-class catering to choosing your perfect Santa Fe wedding venue.

Santa Fe Event Services at La Posada:

Sophisticated AV and teleconferencing equipment and support

World-class catering

Dedicated event planning and food-and-beverage staff

Valet parking

La Posada de Santa Fe 1
  • Season

Season · Married on 03/09/2019

Please get married here!

My husband and I had our Welcome Dinner here and it was an absolute dream. We did the large clear tent out on the lawn by the restaurant and it was perfection. Seriously felt like a fairy tale and all of the guests loved it. We had a seated dinner for 120 guests and it was executed with perfection. They had plenty of staff and they were all so professional and timely on the food, not to mention it was delicious! I work at a venue in the Houston area so I was very particular about A LOT and Amanda was so helpful and kind the whole way through. She was patient with my MANY MANY e-mails and requests and was always so supportive of my ideas and vision. She was nothing but helpful and accommodating and offered great suggestions and options. She has a super calming personality and is very likable and easy to work with. She is such a hard worker and will walk with you through the process to make your vision come to life. Whether you are having a welcome dinner, rehearsal dinner, wedding, private dinner, engagement, birthday, etc. this place is perfect and beautiful in every way and you will absolutely love working with Amanda!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Allyson · Married on 08/11/2018

Amanda and La Posada were great in helping to ensure our wedding reception went smoothly. Amanda was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and provided great tidbits about how to keep the costs within budget. The day itself was almost flawless-- La Posada was a wonderful venue, as there is a lot of space for guests to congregate both inside and outside. Amanda was willing to set up our decorations better than I would have done it myself. When there was a small moment of miscommunication during the event, Amanda jumped on it immediately to resolve the situation without our guests noticing. Our bridal suite was wonderful and Amanda made sure it was stocked with champagne and snacks for the weekend. All of the food at the event was delicious and worth the price. La Posada was also so accommodating to our out of town guests and it was also so nice to have our out of town guests be able to stay at the venue. Overall, La Posada was a wonderful spot for a reception and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    La Posada de Santa Fe 2

Anna · Married on 10/15/2016

La Posada de Santa Fe was the perfect wedding venue, one walk through the venue will have you falling in love with the property. I call the hotel “my happy place,” as it offers serenity, comfort and the Santa Fe flair. The intimacy of the event space was perfect for our celebration; the ballroom, foyer, canyon room and terrace gave room for our guests to spread out and have an intimate social engagement. The property is so disperse guests can all be at the same hotel without feeling on top of one another. The Baca Suite was the perfect space for the Bridal Suite and to host a Goodbye Breakfast the day after the wedding. The catering at La Posada is absolutely delicious, we had raving reviews from our guests that our meal was the best wedding meal they had ever had. The food was outstanding and far surpassed our expectations! All that being said, David Stone, the Director of Events and Catering is the real selling point to La Posada de Santa Fe. David is hands down the best to work with on wedding coordination. No task was too large or detail too small for David, he worked with me in every capacity and was very accommodating to every request. He was full of great suggestions and solved any problem that was presented. David became so near and dear to my Husband and I through the whole process, he will always hold a special place in our hearts for making our wedding day so magical.

Sent on 11/22/2016