La Forchetta Catering
Chef/Owner Adolfo Veronese began La Forchetta Catering out of his passion for cooking. This acclaimed chef has over 20 years of experience and specializes in handcrafted Californian and Mediterranean cuisine for the health-conscious appetite.
Chef Adolfo began his culinary pursuit as a child in his father’s San Francisco restaurant, Osteria Romana. He was compelled to be formally trained and attended the Culinary Institute of America, New York. Since then the chef has worked for renowned restaurants including Adolfo’s Restaurant e Bar,
San Dominico NY, Drago, Evvia, Piero Selvaggio’s Valentino, Wolfgang Puck Fine Dinning and TAO’s Lavo Restaurant and Night Club in Las Vegas.
Chef Adolfo’s boutique catering business, La Forchetta Catering , was started in 2006 in Las Vegas. When he relocated back to San Francisco he also decided to relocate La Forchetta. We invite you to experience the superiority that
La Forchetta Catering is known for.
- Corporate and social catering including party rentals
- Organic, sustainable and locally grown foods
- Seasonal indulgences such as King Crab and White Truffles
- Wine country events with professionally paired food and wine selections
- Private Chef services and in-home cooking classes