1100 3rd Avenue North #468, Nashville, TN 37208 Map · Phone number

About LA Exposures

Specializing in all weddings, destination weddings, and location engagement sessions. Customized wedding packages for any bride, packages starting at $995. Contact me for additonal information at 310-962-2818 or email me at Jeremy@LAexposures.com. Here's a little about me...

I guess I should start by saying I’m Jeremy, and it’s nice to virtually “meet you,” as cheesy as that sounds LOL. Welcome to my website, my blog, my love, and my life; here’s where you get to see what truly makes me happy. Not many people can do what they love and call it “work.” For me photography is not work, it’s something I’ve always had a passion for.

I got my first camera for Christmas when I was 10, and started taking pictures of anyone and anything. When I was 16, I was the kid who took 27 rolls of film to Europe on a class trip and still needed to buy more. In any event I think I’ve just dated myself by confessing I first used a film camera. No need to worry I’ve since upgraded to a pair of pretty amazing digital Canons.

Growing up in Detroit, Michigan is probably the biggest reason I have been able to stay grounded even after 11 years here in sunny Southern California. I am currently living and working in Downtown Los Angeles. Please hold back the ooohs and uh ohhs as it’s actually pretty amazing and A LOT safer than it used to be. Now I only have to carry mace and a stun gun at night, just kidding! All joking aside in case you can’t already tell I’m a pretty sarcastic and funny guy. Well at least my Mom tells me I’m funny, she also tells me I’m pretty cute too, doesn’t that count for something?

Checking out my Facebook and website, you can probably gather my better half (Tim), my family and my friends are very important to me. I may not get to see everyone I love as often as I like, but thanks to things like Facebook, Facetime, and texting I manage to keep in touch with everyone. I have the best support system anyone could ask for. I have the best parents, the most amazing significant other, and the most supportive and loyal vendors and clients. Without anyone of you I wouldn’t be where I am today, doing what I love to do!

So as you explore my website, my blog, my work, and ultimately my life just know that I am so grateful and humbled for the opportunity to take what I love doing and share it with you and your families! I am honored to be given the chance to create memories that will be passed on through your family for generations to come, to create amazing pieces of art to be displayed in your homes for years to come, and most importantly, I am very happy to invite you into the LA Exposures family!

purnellceanonefavs0004 cop

Endearing
    Beaming
    Inspiring
    Tranquil

These are some of the thoughts that fuel my soul when I take a moment to reflect on the portraits that Jeremy has taken. He was able to capture the feelings in that moment so I can relive them especially on those challenging days. His photographs have helped me create our home, and I was so proud to share them as our engagement photos.

Thank you so much Jeremy for your professionalism and talent. Every time I share our pictures I receive dozens of compliments, and lots of love, it's the reason why we keep coming back to you!

Christie · Married on 03/11/2017

Jeremy was amazing! He knew how to look out for little details like if the bridesmaids had their hair ties on the wrists. He even was great with my "shadow" of a flower girl who insisted in being my assistant for everything. We have yet to get our wedding photos back (It's only been a few weeks) but if they're anything like our engagement photos, I will be very happy.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2017

My husband and I were married in October and I should have done this review a long time ago. I have to say that I Jeremy was amazing and made the day easy. He knew exactly what he was doing and where to take the perfect shots. After our wedding was over we received our pictures and couldn't pick which ones were are favorites because there were toooo many. We just recently received our wedding album and still I can't believe the moments he captured.

Award

LA Exposures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

• The Portofino Hotel & Marina
    The Portofino Hotel & Marina Hotel Weddings

Jeremy is an amazing photographer. He has a personality that can make any bridal couple smile and feel relaxed on their special day. He captures the magic and emotion of each bridal couple he photographs along with the beauty surrounding them.

• 1100 3rd Avenue North, #468 Nashville, 37208 See on map
    Open 7 days a week from 9am-6pm!