26458 Starr dr, Sun City, CA 92585 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,850
Availability Check your date

About L Parker Photography

It’s important to find a  photographer that you can be yourself with, and feel comfortable with! Lilia has been in the wedding business for 19 years, has been a bride herself and knows what it takes to have a successful day. Its starts with great vendors, and smart planning from begining to end. As your photographer, Lilia goes above and beyond to create a look that is you!

"I am excited for all my brides and groom’s, I cant wait to record the day... every wedding is so unique I am thankful to be a part of many memorable events!"

Visit www.lparkerphotography.com to see galleries and news!
949.338.1364

14 Reviews for L Parker Photography

• Lisa

Lisa Daniels · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Photographer

Ms. Parker was listed on my venue's preferred vendor list. From the moment I seen her work, I knew I wanted her to document my special day. As soon as I reached out to Ms. Parker she immediately replied and had a conversation with me. She arrived on time, and worked seamlessly with the videographer. She would fix my hair and veil to ensure every shot was perfect. Ms. Parker has a special gift of making you feel comfortable and capturing those magical moments. I can not say enough good things about her and her work. Thank you Ms. Parker for delivering the most beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Lilia came highly recommended by our venue (Falkner Winery), and I am so glad we chose her to be our photographer! I had a phone conversation with her exactly one year before our wedding and we immediately clicked. Lilia is so knowledgeable about Temecula weddings - she knew all the little things like what time the sun would set, what spots at the venue have the best light at different times of the day, etc. She really helped me figure out the timeline for our wedding day and she also recommended many of the other vendors I hired who I absolutely loved. On the day of the wedding Lilia was AMAZING! She is the absolute definition of "calm, cool, and collected." She helped to keep us all relaxed and having fun. None of the photo taking felt forced or uncomfortable, and I think that really shines through in the natural feel of all the final pictures. My husband and I could not stop saying how awesome Lilia was (and he usually hates taking pictures!). Lilia delivered all of our final photos to us in November, and they are so beautiful!! We could not ask for more wonderful memories of our wedding day. Thank you Lilia!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Matt · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Lilia for our engagement photos and wedding photos. And we are so glad that we did! We got along so well with her from start to finish because of her infectious, kind personality, not to mention her professionalism and dedication. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and we can't wait to see all the wedding pics. Lilia is very reasonably priced for the amazing work that she does. Thank you so much, Lilia, for all the memories you've provided by your photography. We can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

• Creative Touch Linens
    Creative Touch Linens Wedding Rentals

Never seen a photographer that goes above and beyond for her bride. She truly puts her clients needs above all else and is a super talented photographer.

• MMLWeddings & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

This is a fabulous photographer with a genuine talent for wedding photography. She is always on time, delivers as promised and produces high quality elegant photographs. Your wedding photo's have to last a lifetime, why take a chance on a photographer who is unproven in their craft? Call L Parker Photography today! Terre and Cathy The Marry Me Lounge Premier Vendors in your area. Update: WE have another happy bride who used Lilia for their special day! A fabulous photographer with a keen eye for just the right pose for the perfect picture...

• 26458 Starr dr Sun City, 92585 See on map
    Location of (L Parker Photography)

L Parker Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does L Parker Photography include in the starting price?

L Parker Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography services does L Parker Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

L Parker Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does L Parker Photography offer?

L Parker Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does L Parker Photography offer?

L Parker Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does L Parker Photography offer for wedding events?

L Parker Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend L Parker Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

L Parker Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.