L Parker Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for L Parker Photography

• Lisa

Lisa D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Photographer

Ms. Parker was listed on my venue's preferred vendor list. From the moment I seen her work, I knew I wanted her to document my special day. As soon as I reached out to Ms. Parker she immediately replied and had a conversation with me. She arrived on time, and worked seamlessly with the videographer. She would fix my hair and veil to ensure every shot was perfect. Ms. Parker has a special gift of making you feel comfortable and capturing those magical moments. I can not say enough good things about her and her work. Thank you Ms. Parker for delivering the most beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Lilia came highly recommended by our venue (Falkner Winery), and I am so glad we chose her to be our photographer! I had a phone conversation with her exactly one year before our wedding and we immediately clicked. Lilia is so knowledgeable about Temecula weddings - she knew all the little things like what time the sun would set, what spots at the venue have the best light at different times of the day, etc. She really helped me figure out the timeline for our wedding day and she also recommended many of the other vendors I hired who I absolutely loved. On the day of the wedding Lilia was AMAZING! She is the absolute definition of "calm, cool, and collected." She helped to keep us all relaxed and having fun. None of the photo taking felt forced or uncomfortable, and I think that really shines through in the natural feel of all the final pictures. My husband and I could not stop saying how awesome Lilia was (and he usually hates taking pictures!). Lilia delivered all of our final photos to us in November, and they are so beautiful!! We could not ask for more wonderful memories of our wedding day. Thank you Lilia!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Matt · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Lilia for our engagement photos and wedding photos. And we are so glad that we did! We got along so well with her from start to finish because of her infectious, kind personality, not to mention her professionalism and dedication. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and we can't wait to see all the wedding pics. Lilia is very reasonably priced for the amazing work that she does. Thank you so much, Lilia, for all the memories you've provided by your photography. We can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Caylin

Caylin · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely adore Lilia! And she is SO talented. We used her for both our engagement photos and wedding day and I am absolutely obsessed with our photos. We've gotten so many compliments and she captured so many amazing moments that I know I'll cherish. My husband is certainly not a fan of taking pictures, but Lilia made everything so easy and relaxed that he didn't even complain! Plus, Lilia is just so friendly and outgoing, it really makes working with her a breeze. She doesn't waste your time with photos you know you'll never need, so our bridal party and family were even able to enjoy some of the cocktail hour! In addition, Lilia was always super responsive whenever I had a question, which every stressed out bride can appreciate! I cannot wait to see the wedding album she's going to put together for us, I know it will be gorgeous. Lilia is definitely someone who values her clients and makes you feel like her top priority, always.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kathrina · Married on 05/29/2015

There really aren’t adequate words to describe how absolutely phenomenal Lilia is. She is simply a force – a beautiful, inspired, dedicated, passionate force. Her talent is boundless, and her love and passion for photography and the couples she captures radiates. And it is this combination of talent and passion that results in Lilia’s unparalleled, gorgeous images… A visit to her website or Instagram pages will convey this more than I possibly can in this review.

I conducted phone “interviews” with a number of other photographers prior to finding Lilia, and from the first phone call, we just clicked. She is absolutely in charge of her domain, knows her couples, her venues, and her schedule and worked tirelessly on our wedding day to keep us on schedule while capturing every single detail.

On our wedding day, Lilia started with my bridal party and I while we were getting ready at a rental house in the Valley, capturing all the fun girl time and pre-wedding moments. Meanwhile, her assistant Amber Lynn captured my husband and his guys in their moments leading up to the ceremony. Both were at our ceremony, simultaneously shooting to make sure no moment was missed.

Lilia truly goes above and beyond for her couples. I can say that if you book Lilia, you will find yourself in the hands of a complete professional. We would recommend her without reservation.

Lilia - you are an absolute treasure. We feel blessed beyond measure to have had you capture our wedding day, and we hope to see you again for all of our future big life events!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Rio M. · Married on 10/26/2014

Lilia is AMAZING. Seriously. She is a rockstar. I am so glad I found her for my wedding. She is QUICK and on the spot. She knows how to get great pictures in a second and she does it right the first time. No waiting around for people to get in position or hoping it came out right. She is on fire. She did my engagements and and wedding and I know I am going to want to do a fun TTD eventually and of course when babies pop out, I want Lilia to be there for pictures of my littles. She is the sweetest person ever and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. She's fun and lively and her assistant Amberlynn was just as sweet and fun. I never felt awkward or as if we were not getting the most for our money. They were just shooting away not missing a single second. I would recommend this gal to every single person I know because she is that amazing and she truly captures the essence of love and life in all her photos. As long as she's in business, I'll be a customer. <3

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lilia was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. She was always available when we had questions up until the day of the wedding. She is quick in getting you copies of your photos too. There is no need to wait months for your photos as her photos are naturally beautiful. I love how her shots are simplistic and great colors. She was on the preferred vendors at Lake Oak Meadows and had one of the best prices for her packages, which also includes and engagement photo session and she is willing to go to Los Angeles or Orange County for this. I would highly recommend Lilia for your next wedding in Temecula.

Sent on 09/15/2014

She was amazing!!!!! Everything you could want in a photographer. Pictures are beautiful and modern. She was so nice and helpful too. We're so happy we went with Lilia.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jackie J. · Married on 04/27/2014

Where to begin.. I was referred to Lilia by an old high school classmate; she was on their venues approved vendor list. I reached out to her and LOVED her. We had met with a handful of other photographers and just weren't sure.. some other ones in the Valley even came off arrogant, which we weren't interested in. She was just great and fun to talk to. I loved her work and couldn't wait to meet her so we booked her for our wedding on 4/27/14. We did our engagement shoot here in San Pedro which she was happy to do, and loved every one of our pictures. I was so nervous but she made me come out of my shell and feel comfortable (i am very shy). I just can't say enough about her. on the day of the wedding she was all over getting all the detail shots, and made sure not to miss a thing. She truly loves what she does and puts her heart into it. I am so pleased with our pictures and thankful we trusted her to do a great job, which is far exceeded. Thank you, Lilia for helping make our day perfect. We are eternally grateful oxoxoxo

Justin & Jackie Jensen

Sent on 06/09/2014

L Parker Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh you guys. Thank you. Can't wait to see you again!! Xoxo
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 03/14/2014

Hire this photographer!

Once I met Lilia and saw her work I knew I MUST have her on my vendor list. I have been a wedding planner for over 25 years and have to be very discriminating when referring wedding professionals. Not only are Lilia's images amazing, her work ethic and organizational skills are top notch. She has her couples relaxed and having fun, while capturing the most captivating moments, As a wedding professional it is a bonus that she is respectful of all other vendors timelines and the venue policies. If you are considering Lilia Parker photography don't hesitate, lock it down. She is truly a gifted artist.

Sent on 12/17/2020

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2013

L Parker Photography is with out a doubt the way to go not only for wedding photography but for any occasion. Lilia is an amazing photographer that my venue (Temecula Creek Inn) referred me to. From the very beginning, she was very understanding of my budget and helped me find the best option to get the best for my buck. She not only did an amazing job with our engagement photos but she also helped so much by giving me advice and helping me with choosing other vendors. On the day of the wedding she also helped with small details and helped me feel at ease. Her assistant on the day of the wedding was also very nice. I plan on using her again for my maternity photos (eventually)! She really does connect with all of her clients and her evidence is when her brides turn into mothers and the babies of those mothers are also being photographed for birthday parties, etc.

Sent on 08/13/2013

L Parker Photography's reply:

Samantha! You're so awesome. And yay! I get to see you again for baby girl belly :) xoxo

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2013

Lilia was awesome! We just went through our wedding photos and it seemed like every other picture had us saying "let's frame that one for the house!" I think we are going to need more wall space!
    She captured our personalities beautifully and made us feel so at ease. You could tell that she not only takes pride in her work, but also truly loves what she does! I can't wait to recommend her to friends in the future!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Leah · Married on 04/27/2012

After alot of trouble with the original photographer I hired, I had to find a new one 3 weeks before my wedding. Thankfully I found Lilia!! She did an amazing job at my wedding. She really gave a lot of direction which helped everybody feel more comfortable. She kept everything on time while still getting all the pictures I wanted.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Vanessa · Married on 06/18/2011

I must say Lilia is amazing! I have had the opportunity to get family portraits through her, seen my sisters engagement pictures along with my own engagements. She surprises me everyone with her ideas and has a great eye for beautiful shots. She shot my sisters wedding the past weekend and definitely went above and beyond making sure to plan everything out beforehand. She stayed on time and was very professional to everyone. I can't wait for my big day knowing she will be the one behind the lense capturing all the special moments!

Sent on 06/23/2011