James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Kyle Macpherson Photography

Kyle Macpherson is an award winning visual media journalist and producer in Jamaica. Kyle now focuses his career on documenting weddings across the heart of the caribbean. Get in contact with details of your upcoming wedding to find the most competitive pricing for the experience and quality you receive with Kyle's service.

Follow Kyle Macpherson Photography on

KindallandLamont01

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Kyle Macpherson Photography

Beatriz · Married on 05/26/2012

Kyle's work is amazing. He captured great memories on our special day. I highly recommend his photography services. Thanks Kyle!!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Laura · Married on 10/12/2011

Kyle is such a flexible and professional photographer. He is very energetic and passionate about his work, which came across to me, his client. He was very careful to make sure that he was very clear on the day's proceedings, what kinds of images my husband and I were looking for, making us feel as comfortable as possible. Not to mention his edits, which were graceful and beautiful, making me look like a beautiful bride!!
    If you're looking for someone who takes you and the most important day of your life seriously, then go for Kyle.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Robert · Married on 08/10/2012

My wife and I recently renewed our vows in Montego Bay. Although the resort we were staying at included a photographer in their wedding package, my wife and I are thankful that we hired Kyle. Jamaica seems to be very cutthroat when it comes to tourism, so Kyle’s reputation is almost nonexistent especially with the locals. Honestly, we weren’t completely sure if Kyle was real or scam artist until he showed up at the resort. Once we realized Kyle wasn’t a scam artist, he showed us what a true artist he was…bazinga!

Upon arriving at the resort, Kyle immediately got to work snapping photos. My wife and I will both admit that we usually don’t feel comfortable having our picture taken. As a result, most of our pictures together look a bit awkward. It didn’t take long though for Kyle to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos Kyle took for us are by far the best we have ever had taken. For the first time, my wife and I have pictures that capture how we feel about each other.

Kyle is a true professional. During the ceremony, the resort photographer was pushy and on one occasion collided with Kyle as Kyle was trying to take a picture. We felt horrible for Kyle, but he shrugged it off in true form. In a side by side comparison, Kyle’s photos obliterate the competition. We did find a use for the resort’s photos however. Since I put them up in the basement we have no longer had our rodent problem…double bazinga!

Pros:
    Funny and charismatic professional that makes you feel comfortable
    Unmatched picture quality
    Punctual
    Real person.

Cons:
    Only accepted upfront payment via wire transfer. This was a major contributing factor to why we questioned Kyle’s existence. For those who are not aware, a wire transfer has no fraud protection. If the services are not rendered after the payment is submitted you are out that sum of money.

Sent on 09/16/2012