9898 Del Mar Dr, San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristina V Events

Within the first few months of planning my own wedding I fell in love with the wedding world. I knew this was my calling and it was exactly what I wanted to do with my life and KristinaV Events was born. I loved the appointments, the correspondence between vendors, designing my programs and favors, and the overall creative process I got to experience. Wedding planning and coordinating allowed me to combine my love for design with my strong skill set of organization and delegation.

For 2011 I have decided to branch out into the rental world and am now carrying Chiavari Chairs at a very competitive price. My mission is to make your wedding day turn out exactly the way you planned it and help create something more than you could have dreamed of. A wedding is a once in a lifetime fragment in time that I want each bride and groom to look back on and think that there was nothing that they would have changed. I hope to meet with you soon!

• Glug Glug Tees
wine7
DiepKien0738

6 Reviews for Kristina V Events

Ebony · Married on 12/31/2014

I was in need of Chiavari chairs at a great price and Kristina V Events fit the bill. She had the best prices in town. Most places charge an excessive amount to rent these type of chairs but not Kristina. She was reasonable, professional and the chairs were beautiful.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Regina · Married on 09/27/2014

It was such a great experience working with Kristina of Kristina V Events. I'm so happy I found her to rent the 300 silver Chivari chairs (ivory cushion included) for our wedding reception. Everything went smoothly. Kristina was very good at maintaining communication with me throughout the whole process. Very professional! She was there at the specified times for when to deliver and when to pick up the chairs. An additional plus is that the prices were affordable. I called around to several places looking for competitive rental pricing for Chivari chairs. Kristina V Events had reasonable pricing, including the flat delivery fee and late night pick up fee. I'm very satisfied with the excellent customer service of Kristina V Events and I would gladly recommend Kristina V Events for future chair rentals or other event planning needs.

Sent on 05/19/2017
  • MrsAGTatum

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you to Kristina V Events for making my wedding vision come true! Kristina was easy to work with for our original order of chiavari chairs. She had the best prices and made delivery and pickup easy. After my original venue cancelled our wedding due to the government shut down, she quickly and easily was able to double my order so that I could have chairs outside for the ceremony and inside for the reception with out having to make time to move one set of chairs.

I would absolutely recommend Kristina V Events and will be calling on her again for my future events!

Sent on 10/24/2013

1 Real Wedding

• 9898 Del Mar Dr San Ramon, CA, 94583 See on map
    Location of (Kristina V Events)