91 S Jackson St 4112, Seattle, WA 98104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400

About Kristina Childs

When I started DJing in 1999, I never in a million years thought I’d end up booking myself out for weddings and corporate events. DJs at things like weddings, school dances and in-store events were so cheeseball and fake. Club DJs were real. Artistic. Passionate. Not… um… corny. Sometime around 2007 it dawned on me: having a background in clubs and raves would actually be an asset to these sorts of events. Since then, nearly every event I play, someone comes up to me, looks at the turntables and with a shock, says “Wow, you’re a REAL DJ!”

Since starting out as a commercial event and wedding DJ, I have had the pleasure of playing a wide variety of events for a very wide clientele. I have provided music for countless weddings and events ranging from the annual Goodwill Glitter Ball to Jimmy Choo, Puma, The City of Seattle and PopCap games.

Follow Kristina Childs on

tru6949
djkristinaseattlepartiesbg1
djkristinaseattlepartiesbg1
tru6989
tru6949

7 Reviews for Kristina Childs

KeliAnne · Married on 08/08/2015

Kristina is amazing. Not only did she go out of her way to make my wedding as stress free as possible (even bringing an extra speaker that was not in the contract), but she is great at reading the crowd. She had our friends fist pumping, singing along, and having an amazing time -- all with her relaxed, super fun style. I would highly recommend her -- she's the best!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Brian · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't say enough great things about Kristina. Music is a very important part of my life and I wanted to make sure that the music on our big day was perfect. Kristina really delivered. She responded promptly and professionally to all of our communications. We gave her a broad range of styles and songs to play at various points during the event. She paid attention to the details and got the evening exactly right. Her years of experience and ability to tune in to what the dancers wanted to hear got the dancefloor really moving. It was the most dancing I've seen at a wedding in a very long time. We were lucky to have Kristina as our wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Jason · event on 03/07/2015

Perfect event and great music! Kristina not only played the music we asked for, but was able to read the crowd to know when people wanted to dance or slow things down. This was a great experience!!

Sent on 03/24/2015