91 S Jackson St 4112, Seattle, WA 98104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400

About Kristina Childs

When I started DJing in 1999, I never in a million years thought I’d end up booking myself out for weddings and corporate events. DJs at things like weddings, school dances and in-store events were so cheeseball and fake. Club DJs were real. Artistic. Passionate. Not… um… corny. Sometime around 2007 it dawned on me: having a background in clubs and raves would actually be an asset to these sorts of events. Since then, nearly every event I play, someone comes up to me, looks at the turntables and with a shock, says “Wow, you’re a REAL DJ!”

Since starting out as a commercial event and wedding DJ, I have had the pleasure of playing a wide variety of events for a very wide clientele. I have provided music for countless weddings and events ranging from the annual Goodwill Glitter Ball to Jimmy Choo, Puma, The City of Seattle and PopCap games.

Follow Kristina Childs on

djkristinaseattlepartiesbg1
tru6989

7 Reviews for Kristina Childs

KeliAnne · Married on 08/08/2015

Kristina is amazing. Not only did she go out of her way to make my wedding as stress free as possible (even bringing an extra speaker that was not in the contract), but she is great at reading the crowd. She had our friends fist pumping, singing along, and having an amazing time -- all with her relaxed, super fun style. I would highly recommend her -- she's the best!

Brian · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't say enough great things about Kristina. Music is a very important part of my life and I wanted to make sure that the music on our big day was perfect. Kristina really delivered. She responded promptly and professionally to all of our communications. We gave her a broad range of styles and songs to play at various points during the event. She paid attention to the details and got the evening exactly right. Her years of experience and ability to tune in to what the dancers wanted to hear got the dancefloor really moving. It was the most dancing I've seen at a wedding in a very long time. We were lucky to have Kristina as our wedding DJ.

Kristina DJ'ed our wedding outside of Leavenworth last September. From the beginning, Kristina was very responsive via e-mail and phone (as I was planning a wedding remotely), and we even met in person a few days before the wedding. She explained her approach (give her 10-15 songs on the "must play" list and well as some on the "do not play list") and I was relieved to know that I didn't need to hand-select every song myself. I wound up selecting more than 10-15 "must play" songs and, given our time constraints (we had less than 2 hours of dance music time), she wasn't able to play all of the songs (including most of our slow songs). However, she definitely kept our guests on the dance floor! I got many compliments about Kristina both during the reception as well as on the dance floor. She was able to get the songs I asked for for the ceremony itself (Vitamin String Quartet), and she was very flexible with last-minute location changes based upon the weather. I would definitely recommend DJ Kristina for your next event!!!

Kristina Childs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 91 S Jackson St 4112 Seattle, WA 98104 See on map